Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incompetence Galore by the FA...

...and the Ryman League.

"The farce started due to the fact that Enfield had played an ineligible player in January and due to record keeping errors at his previous club and the FA, his disciplinary records were incorrect. Enfield informed the FA who told them to suspend him for two games."

"What is clear is that the Football Association and the Ryman’s League are not fit for purpose."

"In short it is a massive mess which could have been avoided if the jobsworth Blazers at the FA had sorted the situation out in a timely manner."

http://www.brixtonbuzz.com/2015/04/i...lay-off-limbo/

You simply could not make it up. Any villages across the country who are missing their idi0ts - you can find them at the FA.
    'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Qpr related?

Comment

Originally posted by QprQpr View Post
      Qpr related?
      I think anything that illustrates how incompetent the FA are is QPR related but that's just me!
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

So, the verdict is in: Enfield have been deducted three points and miss the Ryman League Premier play-offs.

I think this is how it went:
        1. When the player was with his former club his name was somehow misspelled at the FA.
        2. Transferred to Enfield (now registered at the FA with his name spelled correctly!) who somehow realized he should have been suspended for the previous two matches for yellow card accumulation (including yellow cards given when playing for his previous club). FA had no idea but Enfield did the right thing and contacted them. FA said "just suspend him for the next two matches" which Enfield did.
        3. Months later Enfield retroactively deducted three points for fielding an ineligible player.
        4. Enfield appealed and, mock horror, the appeal was dismissed by the senile old blazered buffoons who wouldn't recognize common sense if they tripped over it.
        5. Enfield decided to take the high road and not hold up the play offs further by pursuing it.

Comment

no wonder they wont let afc shepherds bush rangers in!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I agree with dsqpr, FA is a mess.

They need to sit down and think everything through again.

Comment

Working...
            X