Leicester Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester Away

Is anyone seriously going? More to the point.....why?

probably ,day out on the lash ,catch up with a few bods
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
      Is anyone seriously going? More to the point.....why?
      To support your team?
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

About 8 of us going

Comment

3 of us

Comment

Not a chance in hell. Been all over the country yet again supporting this team. They can get tae f uck. Pathetic bunch.

Comment

No fooking way complete bunch of losers
              R's

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                Not a chance in hell. Been all over the country yet again supporting this team. They can get tae f uck. Pathetic bunch.
                Yep, most of those lot today don't deserve what is a pretty decent and loyal support.

We have been served up #### poor performances for pretty much the whole season but don't remember the crowd really turning on the team at any time.

The players should club together to give the money back to the lot that went up there today. Wouldn't even touch the sides for them but to be honest there's more chance of me using that expired condom in my wallet "just in case".

Comment

I've got a ticket but at this moment in time I won't be going.

Their fans giving it large now they've stayed up & with out sorry bunch out their likely thinking of their next move, it's inevitable we will get turned over as well.

Probably give my ticket away.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

15 of us going relegation party and agree with most comments and everyone is entitled to go or not go, but good drink up my pals and to give it large to Leicester when we take them with us

Comment

Working...
                    X