Hoillet and SWP subs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoillet and SWP subs

All you Ramsey fans......talk me through it please.

we were down, shop window time
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Those subs are the hallmark of a true and total clueless c ant.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        SWP FIVE minutes......some shop window

Comment

Shop window? Hahahahaha...

Comment

Shop window? Like some managers would have seen SWP's 5 min cameo and are now fighting over him. Haha. Should have been blood the youth time IMO

Comment

The only thing I can think of is maybe the kids are planned in next season . If we sub on a player we don't want and the gets their legs broken as harsh as it sounds it doesn't affect us . If say furlong had come on and he's in the plans for next season and gets seriously injured in a game where no difference can be made then that's a different storey

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                The only thing I can think of is maybe the kids are planned in next season . If we sub on a player we don't want and the gets their legs broken as harsh as it sounds it doesn't affect us . If say furlong had come on and he's in the plans for next season and gets seriously injured in a game where no difference can be made then that's a different storey
                No, don't buy that. Why not take Austin off in that case, safeguard the big fee we might get?

Comment

Just proves that CR is totally clueless pr*cm go now and take Less with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    I see what you're saying but when you are 6-0 down with minutes to play and relegation confirmed, you might as well throw the kids on and let them experience prem football and a big stadium etc. Think the chances of an injury are massively reduced seeing as both teams are just waiting for the whistle. You usually dont risk players getting injured when you have something to play for.

Comment

Could Ramsey have been protecting the young players?

Don't remember what the score was when he introduced Hoilett (it was 5-0 when Niko came on). But maybe Ramsey thought: "If I introduce these kids, in a big stadium, in front of a big crowd; they make mistakes & the scoreline gets worse, the humiliation might scar them for life!"

Newcastle at home, next weekend. Nothing to lose now. He can start blooding the kids & they'll have the crowd on their side.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lurker View Post
                        Could Ramsey have been protecting the young players?

Don't remember what the score was when he introduced Hoilett (it was 5-0 when Niko came on). But maybe Ramsey thought: "If I introduce these kids, in a big stadium, in front of a big crowd; they make mistakes & the scoreline gets worse, the humiliation might scar them for life!"

Newcastle at home, next weekend. Nothing to lose now. He can start blooding the kids & they'll have the crowd on their side.
                        Nah, 6-0 defeat or 8-0 defeat makes no bones to me, kids shoulve been thrown in for the experience, could only do them good..... Instead he brings on a massively overweight Kranc and SWP so he can get a nice reception from the home fans.

Bit embarrassing really.

Comment

Do you ever contemplate how your posts come across? some of the stuff you come out with just leaves me shaking my head

Comment

Working...
                          X