Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think we will fare next year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think we will fare next year?

i know it's a little early and hard to truly gauge just yet but what does your gut tell you on how we will do next year in the championship?

I've seen a lot of pundits and papers already write us off next year saying we will be lucky to stay up but I personally think we will have a good season. No guarantees for promotion but I would fancy us to have a good crack at a top 6 finish.

Tf has always backed us and genuinely believe if we keep 6 or 7 players of this squad and add sensibly we could easily perform similar to how Norwich have done this year.

If we can't get our house in order and start behaving like a priffesional football club we will struggle . Double hard league with much bigger clubs than us . See us finishing around 13th/14th

Comment

With Ramsey? Division 1.

Comment

Relegation with this idiot in charge.

Comment

Too early to tell. Much depends on what happens in the next couple of months. My guess at this point would be somewhere in the middle eight.
          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Depends who the manager is,Ramsey will join Timmy at villa.get Dyche or Warburton and feel were come straight back up.
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Praying we can somehow put our house in order regardless of who the next manager might be, even if it is CR. I'd settle for mid table, with positive signs ahead. Anything more than that would be a bonus. Stability first please !

Comment

Working...
              X