No announcement yet.

Thank heavens we got rid of Sousa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah ive supported qpr for 50 seasons and sousa was the most negative that ive ever seen i adree whith bob hazel the man was a very nice man but hes used to playing in a league where the strikers are much more decisive and only need ome chance to score but in this league we need six chances to score one goal

he never practised set peices,he never seemed to do any training except 5 a side matches,he just didnt seem to have any idea

Comment

I know Swansea beat us 2-0, but we had nine men FFS..

I would be bored to tears to watching that every week and can see the Swansea fans getting restless in the next couple of months
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Sousa was never given the support or the time he needed. ffs.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          I know Swansea beat us 2-0, but we had nine men FFS..

I would be bored to tears to watching that every week and can see the Swansea fans getting restless in the next couple of months
          Hang on on the one hand you are saying give JM a bit of time and the other you are saying the opposite with regards to Sousa! At least be consistent. Moreover would I rather win ugly than not at - all of course I would. Fact is Sousa has half the squad we have (and alot more injured i.e. the next match they will be stronger -injured and suspended players returning (and we will be weaker - Watson out Rowlie out)) and they have the same amount of points we have (albeit we have one match in hand)). Fact is we have an unbalanced squad and with luck we might push for promotion. Otherwise as normal we might battle away mid table all year long. What or who would you rather support? A premiership side or a fluent playing CCC side? Trust me I reckon it is alot easier to attract players (and retain players) when you are in the premiership than in the CCC. Just my opinion.

And lets face it all that matters at the end of the season is the amount of points we have. How we got them does not really count!
          Last edited by QPRMendoza; 05-10-2009, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X