No announcement yet.

Japanese tourists,Scandinavians,Irishmen and a policeman with a riot stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these fellas were taking pictures prematch, at 15 mins, turned around for selfies (asking each other to take pitch-in-the-background ones for the other), and fking turned around to have a last few seconds after we'd conceded the 2nd.

i was going to have a polite word and just say "look.... QPR fans aren't racists so they aren't going to say anything to you. but as a fellow asian, mate, you're doing a right job fcking embarassing us! the games afoot! turn around and watch the bloody football! save the pictures for disneyworld!"
    but they had a rather strong chinese accent, so I don't think they would've gotten the full meaning anyway
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      Love to know where they got their tickets.
      Touts....no-one else buys off em!

Comment

For such obvious and wanton touting and mis-selling I reckon their seat nos. should be noted and reported back to Box Office to track down who bought the tickets in first place and take some sort of action against chumps who do this. I can sort of tolerate tickets finding their way into hands of genuine Rs but a load of Oriental Reds fans FFS!!!
        Thing is, younger generation know no better and think this "secondary market" shite is reasonable.... Whatever happened to rocking up and paying 30p on the gate?!

Comment

Working...
        X