what worries me….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what worries me….

is the next 5 years. I think we are more likely to be in Division One than back in the Premiership by then. And here in Melbourne, I'm off to bed. Liverpool 1-0 up, Leicester won, Sunderland 1-0 up. I so wanted him to be the answer, but I don't think Ramsey is quite ready for the senior role at a club like ours. Bizarre selection particularly last week and at Palace. But the real blame lies with Hughes signing everyone in sight with no thought as to whether the blend was right (that's first time around) and Redknapp's incompetence (this time around). Throw in TF's footballing naiveté and its been recipe for failure. We should have walked promotion with the resources at our disposal last season, but got lucky. Looks like we really would have done better long-term if Derby had won as they deserved to.HR would have left, and progress might well have been made.

N
    Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
    is the next 5 years. I think we are more likely to be in Division One than back in the Premiership by then. And here in Melbourne, I'm off to bed. Liverpool 1-0 up, Leicester won, Sunderland 1-0 up. I so wanted him to be the answer, but I don't think Ramsey is quite ready for the senior role at a club like ours. Bizarre selection particularly last week and at Palace. But the real blame lies with Hughes signing everyone in sight with no thought as to whether the blend was right (that's first time around) and Redknapp's incompetence (this time around). Throw in TF's footballing naiveté and its been recipe for failure. We should have walked promotion with the resources at our disposal last season, but got lucky. Looks like we really would have done better long-term if Derby had won as they deserved to.HR would have left, and progress might well have been made.
    Hard to argue with that except the feeling THAT goal gave me has kept me going this season! We'll be back but 5 years might be about right.

Comment

Working...
    X