Newcastle a disgrace to PL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle a disgrace to PL

A Scum style reception is in order for them. I don't think I've ever wanted more to see a team relegated.

They will get a draw or a couple, probably one from us, and that will be sadly enough.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Or they could end up season losing 11 on the trot I heard on radio

Bet they wish they had pardew now!!!

Comment

It's annoying because you just know they will turn up against us

Comment

Backed them for relegation a month ago at 50s. As every week passes its looking more likely

Comment

And yet they are 8 points ahead of us.

We cannot moan about other team's performances. We're to blame, no-one else.

Comment

Anyone see Carvers interview after the game? He accused Williamson of getting sent off on purpose and I quote "maybe to take the easy way out. We have 3 games left and now he's banned for 2." Carver said he had some choice words with williamson at half time and he got booked and sent off within 20 mins of the restart. Madness

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                Backed them for relegation a month ago at 50s. As every week passes its looking more likely
                Hope you win your bet. Them, us and Burnley.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Hope you win your bet. Them, us and Burnley.
                  Cheers

Comment

Do we want Newcastle in the championship ? That 1 promotion place gone if they are

Comment

They won't go down.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Do we want Newcastle in the championship ? That 1 promotion place gone if they are
                        Why they have s hit squad like us and owner who won't put hand in his pocket at least TF makes an effort

This Newcastle side is nothing like last one that dropped

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          Their squad is full of overpaid foreigners, with no fight or bottle. Sound familiar?! I'd love if they went down, bunch of clowns

Comment

The bitter and twisted side of me would like us to torpedo Newcastle and Leicester and drag them down with us. Reality is we will gift wrap them 3pts and cement their survival.

Comment

They need another win and they're safe imo. And we all know where that win is going to come from!
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X