Tony Fernandes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Fernandes.

I was scanning his twitter account today.

All i kept seeing from the worshippers were comments such as.......................

"your a true fan tony"

"rangers through and through"

"committed to our club"

"rangers legend"

All these comments came about because tony will be attending the match at anfield instead of going to the states to watch the boxing.

That got me thinking, how many matches does/has he attended since taking over the club.

is his attendance similer to chairmen at other clubs?
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

All i kept seeing from the worshippers were comments such as.......................

"your a true fan tony"

"committed to our club"

"rangers legend"

All these comments came about because tony will be attending the match at anfield instead of going to the states to watch the boxing.

That got me thinking, how many matches does/has he attended since taking over the club.

Forgetting this ridiculous statement initially, you are also forgetting his application to other roles in other business ventures. Even if the figures don't suggest he goes to as many matches as some others, his worldwide 'brand' makes it difficult to attend even if he wanted to.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

"your a true fan tony"

"committed to our club"

"rangers legend"

Rangers Legend ;) 2 Relegations in 3 years. Infamy.

Comment

TF is a West Ham fan so forget all that!! I do believe he has warmed to us though.

Comment

He's probably got someone to filter out the nasty person comments and just show the comments of the melts who want to nosh him off . It's pathetic

Comment

Football

FOOTBALL is all about people with differant opinions and if you took away those things in life
            then all you have is susan boyle looking wife
            dont assume that all hate tony because that is not true
            i respect him and know his heart is white and blue
            but bad luck has stopped him from succeeding in a world full of hate
            an any amout of comments are all too late
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              FOOTBALL is all about people with differant opinions and if you took away those things in life
              then all you have is susan boyle looking wife
              dont assume that all hate tony because that is not true
              i respect him and know his heart is white and blue
              but bad luck has stopped him from succeeding in a world full of hate
              an any amout of comments are all too late
              Fark me well said Ted !
              Some don't think it through

Comment

Working...
              X