• Show
Clear All

• so if we drop we sell

charlie austin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,20 million prob chelsea

steve caulker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,10 million prob arsenal

sandro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,10 milion prob liverpool

green,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3 million prob chelsea

nedum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3 million dont know where

id keep leroy fer buy sanchez from forest for 4 million which gives us 42 milliion profit to make the football league happy
    one sesason of restableizing and then we launch operation onwards and upwards
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Originally posted by qprted View Post

id keep leroy fer buy sanchez from forest for 4 million which gives us 42 milliion profit to make the football league happy
    Ted 1st of all I wouldn't be sad to any of those go , but I have to say I think your prices are whishful thinking imo it wont be much more than half that combined amount would love to wrong but that's me

Comment

Ted your numbers are way over the top..... £10m for Caulker, a defender who if we go down will have been relegated two years on the bounce, been slated by countless QPR fans and only cost £8m last year.... not sure how his stock will have risen.

As for the others, they are seriously optimistic. AS for Charlie to Chelsea, no chanvce they will get that sort of player., Mourinho will want proven international and Champions league players, not the likes of Austin.

Comment

If only it were that easy Ted.

I reckon we would be lucky to get 2m for Caulker who has been shocking.

Charlie is out of contract in a years time so we won't get anywhere near 20m and Sandro is very very injury prone so we wouldn't get many takers for him plus he's prob on huge dough so will not be in any rush to leave.

Comment

Id say 15 for Charles/5 for Steven/6 for Sandro/1 for Green/3 for Nedum/2 for Yun/Fer for 8/Toillet for 1-2/Phillips for 6.

Im sure we will get stuck with some though.

Comment

10p for sandro, but you pay is wages
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
              If only it were that easy Ted.

I reckon we would be lucky to get 2m for Caulker who has been shocking.

Charlie is out of contract in a years time so we won't get anywhere near 20m and Sandro is very very injury prone so we wouldn't get many takers for him plus he's prob on huge dough so will not be in any rush to leave.
              What we see here are the extremes of this discussion. Austin can go for 20m, there is no reason why not. Sandro has takers everywhere, Caulker has been rated as one of the best defenders in this league statistically and that will see his stock rise to a quoted 9+ Mil. Im guessing Ted means antonio from forest so the value would be a bit higher given his performances. But Ted is surprisingly not far off what is a likely outcome. Add to that though that we will probably have to get in more players.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

austin £12-15 MIL

fer £8mil

caulker £5 mil

philips £7 mil

green £1 mil

sandro £4-5 mil

all that could help pay off the fine.

we will sign a whole heap of free transfers, loans and a couple of £1-2 mil pound players.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

buy sanchez from forest for 4 million
                  Who is he?

Comment

Originally posted by ArticHoop View Post
                    Who is he?
                    Sanchez from Forest.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      Sanchez from Forest.
                      Think he means Antonio
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        What we see here are the extremes of this discussion. Austin can go for 20m, there is no reason why not. Sandro has takers everywhere, Caulker has been rated as one of the best defenders in this league statistically and that will see his stock rise to a quoted 9+ Mil. Im guessing Ted means antonio from forest so the value would be a bit higher given his performances. But Ted is surprisingly not far off what is a likely outcome. Add to that though that we will probably have to get in more players.
                        Caulker one of the best defenders in this league?

Really?

I thought this was a serious discussion.

Comment

i think

I THINK AUSTIN IS THE SADDEST LOSS HES THE GREATEST EVER STRIKER SINCE LES FERDINAND

and we may have to wait another fifteen years to ever replace this son of a bricklayer

GOD BLESS YOU CHARLIE

LOVE YOU FOREVER NEVER FORGET YOU
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                          X