Raheem sterling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raheem sterling

if Liverpool decide to sell him in exchange for 2/3 players instead of cash would we miss out on any fee? I see it rumoured man city could be interested and willing to exchange some players and I'm wondering if Liverpool would see this as an opportunity of not having to pass on 25% sell in fee to us.

On another note have a bad feeling he will be scoring a couple tomorrow

The geezer is so camp i I'm surprised he can kick a ball
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by e8 ranger View Post
      if Liverpool decide to sell him in exchange for 2/3 players instead of cash would we miss out on any fee? I see it rumoured man city could be interested and willing to exchange some players and I'm wondering if Liverpool would see this as an opportunity of not having to pass on 25% sell in fee to us.

On another note have a bad feeling he will be scoring a couple tomorrow
      I think it depends on what the declared valuations of the transfer and players involved. I remember last season when Spurs and Swansea did deals for Davies, sigurdsson and Vorm, the official declared fee for Vorm was a free transfer and so Utrecht (his previous team) missed out on a decent sell on fee (20 - 50%) because Vorm was highly rated when he was bought and must have been worth a few million but Swansea and Spurs probably agreed to put his fee in with one of the other deals and allow Swansea to make more. This is what worries me about the proposed swap deals for Sterling (Arsenal Walcott has been circulating) as we are due to get a fair amount for any future transfer for him (20%)

Comment

Working...
      X