Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zamora may not be fit to face Liverpool....Disaster or Blessing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a sign from god, we're staying up

Comment

Blessing.. the old crock is finished..

He can take that song with him when he leaves as well...

Comment

Neither disaster nor blessing but Bobby does give us options that we don't have otherwise.
        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          if i was the liverpool CH's i'd love to be playing against bobby . he wins very few headers, has no pace, bad touch, gets on ref's backs. yes he scores the odd cracker but they are few and far between. we need to attack the mickeys and give it our best shot. if we go out with the attitude its mighty liverpool then we are bang in trouble
          Spot on. Zamora I shite 99% of the time. He's a "target man" that doesn't jump and rarely wins any headers. In fact he is awful in the air and wastes some glorious scoring opportunities with his head. Inexcusable. Add to that he has no pace, is generally scared of shooting and if plays guaranteed not to finish so wastes one of our sub options every match.

So if true it would definitely be a blessing. Would be Austin with Fer behind, like Sunderland just swapping Austin for Zamora from that game.

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            Neither disaster nor blessing but Bobby does give us options that we don't have otherwise.
            In theory he gives us the direct approach option, but he hardly ever wins the 50/50 so it comes to nothing. He may have 1 effective game every 15, which isn't good enough.

Comment

If he was a horse he'd of been put down long ago. I was one who called for him to be released after promotion. I felt his goal that got us up, paid back his whole contract & it was time to say goodbye, but what I will say is, his effort can't be faulted this season. He has worked his socks off in an unrelenting role.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                If he was a horse he'd of been put down long ago. I was one who called for him to be released after promotion. I felt his goal that got us up, paid back his whole contract & it was time to say goodbye, but what I will say is, his effort can't be faulted this season. He has worked his socks off in an unrelenting role.
                Yeah agree with that, he puts the effort in, unfortunately its like having an Audi R8 putting the effort in in an F1 race, it makes little difference to the overall performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                  Renewing his contract by default stopped us getting another striker in

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Renewing his contract by default stopped us getting another striker in
                    I agree ith you. I'm judging him on the fact we were stuck with him.

Comment

He's a player at the end of his career who is playing because we have no one else , yet he is still giving it his all , he got stick for fluffing 2 chances on Sunday but he got into that position to fluff the chances , that's 2 more than golden bo//ox got a sniff at when he decided to take Sunday afternoon off

Comment

Caulker at Striker in the final chapter of hoof ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                          Blessing. May get the ball down now instead of just hoofing it forward. Go with Charlie up top with Adel, Zarate, and Fer behind him (if all 3 are fit), and just go for it. Nothing to lose now.
                          Zarate?

Comment

Working...
                          X