A full Loftus Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A full Loftus Road

If our good run of form continues and we are scratching round at the automatic promotion places, would we fill Loftus Road every home game or are the walk up and pay on the day prices too high to enable that to happen?

To be honest, even before we walloped Barnsley, our flowing football deserved to pull in more than 12000. How long will it be til the fans pack out Loftus Road every game?

the only game i can see us selling out is a really important game or games

and the last day as it is newcastle

Comment

If we are up there say top 4 then I think it will fill up pretty quickly!

Comment

When we start topping the league.

Lets all remember that fans left when we were relegated from the premiership, I remember the gate dropping... since then it has been dire with very little if not nothing to cheer about.... 11 odd years is a long time.

I think if we start winning games and get that consistancy and passion then the fans will come back :-)

Comment

Loftus Road won't start filling to February/March if we are in the top 6
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

12000? who really believes that? a lot fans still pay cash....

Comment

the team have been playng well and deserve a good support
              if we can start to create that AWAY DAY NOISE AT HOME,THAT MAY BE THE 12TH MAN...

we have our part to play....why sit mute? i accept it's your choice but sometimes the team needs that boost..just as we need them to excite us.

we have 4 home games in the next 6...only one on a saturday!! thats pne, a low crowd for sure....xmas coming too...THE HIGH PRICES keep fans away...
              we face pne, palace,reading and leics at home....none easy but 9 pts is the minimum rtn many would expect....

i guesstimate for pne...13500
              leics...tv...10500
              reading....midweek...11000
              palace ...midweek...12000

Comment

compared to stoke, qpr are nothing.

Comment

Working...
                X