Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Will You Be Saddest To See Leave At The End Of The Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah fair enough. I should've said they are solid, dont concede many and all their players have to work hard defensively so Ings is expected to do other jobs than score goals compared to austin who isnt

Comment

I will actually be ecstatic to see Bobby Zamora leave

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        I will actually be ecstatic to see Bobby Zamora leave
        Bobby Zamora will never leave. He will gradually turn into a stone statue of himself outside the stadium. The process has already begun, slow yet inexorable.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Fer ! Great player in there somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
            Bobby Zamora will never leave. He will gradually turn into a stone statue of himself outside the stadium. The process has already begun, slow yet inexorable.
            That is actually and scarily, not far from the truth!

Oooooh Bobbys Memorial.....Ooooooooh Bobbys Memorial

Comment

Charlie is gone (unless we grow some balls in the next few weeks) but I don't think it is nailed on that Matty Phillips will leave.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

All those fake fans who never sing and wear half Qpr half visitor scarfs ####s
                R's

Comment

Chris Ramsey

Comment

I'm going to say Phillips.

Austin deserves the move and has grafted away and done everything he can for us and scoring 17 prem goals and then expecting him to stay in the championship is unrealistic especially with 1 year left on his deal.

As for matty he had a tough time at qpr and spent a lot of time being injured. Ramsey showed faith in him brought back in for the dark and has given him the platform to step up. At the end of this year Matt has 2 years left and has only had a decent 3 month spell. We can't offload everyone in the summer and we must be intelligent with who we let go and do t. We must keep some of our assets. Imo Matt has to be seen as a realistic asset to keep. His wages are hit as high as fer, Ononua, Sandro or Charlie's and he owes us a full decent season imo.

Comment

anyone saying phillips is mad, how many out and out goalscorers have we have over the last decade

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                        anyone saying phillips is mad, how many out and out goalscorers have we have over the last decade
                        One and he's out the door!

Comment

Working...
                        X