Will Hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Hughes

If Derby do not go up, we should sign him as a replacement for Barton.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

No, he comes across as another young starlet that hasn't progressed. Tom Ince being another. What we need in the Championship is some steel in the middle, is a bit tippy tappy for me
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Good player, will go to a mid table prem team no doubt. Everton would be a good fit.

Comment

More chance of getting Emlyn Hughes

Comment

I'd keep Barton

Comment

With you Lymes never been overly impressed with him: decent little player but I would choose people infront of him when we go into the market

Comment

Personal vendetta's put me off of him. Plus he looks like someone sunburnt a kids doll.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

No chance. He's been playing regular championship football for 3 seasons and is still only 20. When he goes it will be to an established prem club. More chance of signing Will Young

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  Haha yeah because we'll have a spare £10m knocking about.

Comment

He seems well grounded and has turned down numerous prem offers to stay at derby and develop his game, no way will he come to QPR, where good players get ruined!
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      How would he be a replacement for Barton when he's a completely different type of player.....?

Personally think he's overated anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Personal vendetta's put me off of him. Plus he looks like someone sunburnt a kids doll.
                        Classic!

Comment

........and meanwhile, back in the real world!

Comment

Not good enough for rangers, Barton would eat him alive.rather a hard man in the middle instead of a midland albino.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                            X