Fine / transfer embargo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fine / transfer embargo

Now that a fate is almost known, as long as we escape a massive fine and transfer embargo we can rebuild with younger hungrier players - we should be ok longer term

Let's get these big money earners off the books first, ship out the dead wood get a decent Young manager and then build from there, I think we will spend atleast 2-3 seasons in the championship, I still can't believe how Swansea have really established them selfs in the prem. I would love to get to there standard but it will take hard work and time
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Hope so. I am hoping the football league use common sense and fine us responsibly.

The fact they have now changed the rules for clubs relegated from the prem into the championship as it didn't t work would mean hopefully they take our predicament into consideration.
      Also do they want this to be dragged out for years through court cases. Hopefully a sensible deal will be struck and we learn our lessons.

We need to buy 6 or 7 youngish players from the championship league 1 who are hungry for succes and will pay for the shirt.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mem;1409418]Now that a fate is almost known, as long as we escape a massive fine and transfer embargo we can rebuild with younger hungrier players - we should be ok longer term[/QUOTE

Think the club will fight this in the courts! I know there are clubs on our side about this Leicester & Norwich for sure, also I know that other have voiced opinions about how hard it is for relegated clubs to cut their wage bill within one season of being. Relegated, so we should be prepared for a big litigation case,

Comment

The club's should fight to get wage cap put in place, that's what is causing these issues. Players have too much power in today's game.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            The club's should fight to get wage cap put in place, that's what is causing these issues. Players have too much power in today's game.
            A wage cap that is the same amount for all teams! Now THAT would be a policy that would reduce the current competitive imbalance.
            'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
            X