We wasted some good opportunities yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We wasted some good opportunities yesterday

The Pen is the obvious one but Bobby missed two sitters; one was like a back pass from him, Sandro in the first min and Fer second half when he miss kicked (What a ball it was from Nedum!!!)

We had the chances we just screwed up our lines

We scored a perfectly good goal too. Had a pound @50/1 on Dunne too

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      Ridiculous how keepers can fall over and get away with that, if it happened outside the box with an outfield player losing a 50 50 to caulker and falling over, the game plays on. Keepers get away with too much.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Yes having watched it again on MOTD, despite playing poorly we had plenty of chances to win that game. They didn't even showed the Zamora one either. It fell perfectly on his left foot a la Wembley as well. Frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          To be honest I thought it was a foul on the Gk. couldn't see it at the time but after watching motd caulkers arm does go into Adrian's face. Such a wasted opportunity yet again. West ham were probably the worst team I've seen in years at loftus road, and their fans were 100% the quietest I've ever heard

Comment

You could tell from about 10mins into the game that one goal would have won that game we could just not conjure one up

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              You could tell from about 10mins into the game that one goal would have won that game we could just not conjure one up
              And yet they still managed to get a point out of us . Says it all really , were utterly toothless

Comment

Working...
              X