Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is out of contract in the summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't our mental Malian still under contract? Quite like him to be given a go in the championship, there's a good player in there somewhere. Him and Henry in the middle of the park could be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
      According to Transfermarkt: SWP, Rio, Barton, Hill, Dunne, Zamora, Henry, Krancjar and Zarate.

Not sure who we'd renew from that lot. Phillips, Austin, Sandro will all move on I guess.
      I'd like to know how much money this would save the club, don't forget most wages would also drop if we go down.

To attract players we'll have to offer small wages with a big bonus for promotion/win.

Comment

SWP, Rio & Kranjcar need to be let go....100%.

Zamora, if he's fit I'd keep for 1 more year. Joey, if he will take a huge drop in salary I'd keep for 1 more year (although I don't see it happening). Henry should be given another year, he will be a useful asset in the Championship. If Dunne is fit after pre-season I'd probably give him another year too. Not sure about Clint Hill, give him a player coach role perhaps.

As for Austin, Sandro & Phillips, they'll all be off to bigger and better things. Apart from anything else, we'll need the money!

Comment

Working...
        X