Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How frustrating is it being an R's fan when we....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How frustrating is it being an R's fan when we....

Constantly seem to fluff our lines... This for me really was going to LR today and drinking in the proverbial last chance saloon... Well, I feel like they ran out of beer when I got there as that was terrible in anyone's book and sadly why we will go down....

Burnley away, Hull away are just two other recent examples but come on, Hammers we awful and easily there for the taking but as usual we didn't quite have enough about us to pull that result out of the bag when we need it.... Charlie never looked like he was going to score that penno and I thought overall he had a bit of a stinker to be honest....

That game was crying out for some creativity and for me, if Adel is on the bench then he's deemed fit enough to play some part of the game so why not take off either Henry or Sandro and have a go? I'm sure that if Charlie had a decent chance created he'd have tested the GK or scored.... Missed the boat and that's it for me.....
    Last edited by BuffooneRy; 25-04-2015, 10:57 PM.

We've had so many chances where other results have given us a chance . Today they went against but we can't say we haven't had the opportunity . Awful selection today, a missed pen and a perfectly good goal disallowed . Palace also had a good goal chalked off that would have levelled them with hull and potentially changed the course of the game . How's your luck

Comment

A must win game where we were set up with 3 defending midfielders and looked like a safety first tactic. With the position we're in surely you have to gamble stick on Tarbs and Isla and go 3-5-2. We looked nothing more than a team that has already reached safety and playing out a training game. Must have been the slowest left side ever put out by a premiershite team, West Ham showed sod all interest and we blew it.

Comment

Originally posted by gary56 View Post
        A must win game where we were set up with 3 defending midfielders and looked like a safety first tactic. With the position we're in surely you have to gamble stick on Tarbs and Isla and go 3-5-2. We looked nothing more than a team that has already reached safety and playing out a training game. Must have been the slowest left side ever put out by a premiershite team, West Ham showed sod all interest and we blew it.
        Couldn't agree more Big Fella.... Shocking standard of hoof ball that was so Crazy Gang like I was expecting Vinnie Jones and Eric Young to show up any minute....!
        Last edited by BuffooneRy; 26-04-2015, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
          Constantly seem to fluff our lines... This for me really was going to LR today and drinking in the proverbial last chance saloon... Well, I feel like they ran out of beer when I got there as that was terrible in anyone's book and sadly why we will go down....

Burnley away, Hull away are just two other recent examples but come on, Hammers we awful and easily there for the taking but as usual we didn't quite have enough about us to pull that result out of the bag when we need it.... Charlie never looked like he was going to score that penno and I thought overall he had a bit of a stinker to be honest....

That game was crying out for some creativity and for me, if Adel is on the bench then he's deemed fit enough to play some part of the game so why not take off either Henry or Sandro and have a go? I'm sure that if Charlie had a decent chance created he'd have tested the GK or scored.... Missed the boat and that's it for me.....
          Tbh mate think you could've finished the title of this thread after the word 'fan'....... answer- very!!
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Tbh mate think you could've finished the title of this thread after the word 'fan'....... answer- very!!
            Maybe it's me or because it's late but that doesn't make any sense at all please elucidate?

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
              Maybe it's me or because it's late but that doesn't make any sense at all please elucidate?
              Nick was suggesting leaving out the last two words of your thread title. And then he answered his proposed new thread title's question with the word 'Very!'

Hope that's lucid enough

Comment

I always chuckle when Taarabt is on the bench. Many say he simply must play. Even though he hasn't played all season due to lack of desire to get fit. What would he have done? Nothing is the answer. A fit Taarabt maybe could've done something, but the Taarabt we have now? Nah.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Nick was suggesting leaving out the last two words of your thread title. And then he answered his proposed new thread title's question with the word 'Very!'

Hope that's lucid enough
                  Yep thats a lot clearer, thanks Stan

My point being, everything about being a qpr fan is 'frustrating'!!!
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Yep thats a lot clearer, thanks Stan

My point being, everything about being a qpr fan is 'frustrating'!!!
                    Thanks for clearing that one up and to the Ginger Nija saying about Adel, it would've been worth the gamble yesterday as that midfield of ours was creating naff all and Adel might have been able to make a difference... Ok we'll never find out now but at the time I'd have taken the risk....

Comment

Working...
                    X