Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Good Enough

Today was a must win game for all of us

Unfortunately we are simple not good enough I'm afraid For the premier league...

Mis managed for 3 seasons now with millions spent.

Adel was a rangers hero now he is a rangers chump ...he has taken 65k per week for over 4 months nearly 3 million pounds and he isn't even fit yet and the season is nearly over ,,he needs to get out of our club now cos when we really needed him he wasn't there ...I don't see how any true rangers supporter can defend this player now but no doubt the will nothing but a kebab eating kknnob.

Back to basics next year guys im afraid again

Totally fed up tonight

The General........up the r ssss

Hasn't been good enough for the majority of the season, we deserve to go down.

Comment

We need Tf to sell the club to the Mittals now

New start new owners new players

Comment

I think we fans must stop believing we have a devine right to be a top flight club consistently.... We are a championship club IMHO...I'm actually not suicidal we are down again!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

West ham were a poor side but we could be playing now and we still would not have scored

Created three proper goal scoring opportunities and fluffed it as you say not up to it

Comment

We are no more a championship club that leister burley hull Sunderland

Palace and west brom only in our minds it's a mental thing

We needed to win today whoever didn't pull their weight today should be sacked

The whole future of the club rests on these matches,

Comment

This all boils down to how the club has been run imp. Love tf but fails to learn from mistakes. Harry inept tactics and buys had us in the back foot to.
              In all fairness mix that with the fact we finished 4th in the championship just scored up playing dire football is it really surprising we are where we are.
              The frustrating thing with tf at the helm is we just seem to be going in circles rather than forward. Even in January we had a chance to go and buy 2 or 3 players in key positions which if we did prob would of been enough to see us safe.

I think finally tf has got it and next year we will invest in more youthful players. We need to get a squad of 10-15players who are a decent age and will be with us the next ,3,4,5 years which is complimented with a few experienced pros and some young prospects.
              We have tired to cut corners to often with crocks and golden oldies. It does t work. Palace route is the way to follow.

Comment

The prem is not even that strong this year still feel that it's a massive wasted opportunity for our club

Players should have been up reall pumped up for it more ,,,rubbish penalty too

Waste waste wasted

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                  The prem is not even that strong this year still feel that it's a massive wasted opportunity for our club

Players should have been up reall pumped up for it more ,,,rubbish penalty too

Waste waste wasted

It is a massive wasted opportunity. As a club from top to bottom poor decisions on and off the pitch have cost us.

The league is very poor this year and was a great opportunity to cement our status as a prem club. Board didn't invest properly in either window. Business. Wasn't conducted quick enough in either window.
                  Tf stuck by Harry to long to just get mugged off in the end. Harry brought poorly and his tactics he implemented were just apauling. On the pitch the players have let themselves down fa to often. We have thrown away a good 12 points this season from decent positions and last minute goals. You can't have all this going on at once and expect to stay up.

Comment

Reminds me of the penalty he missed two years ago when remy was in the team. Thought both times the pressure got to him. When under pressure on a kick, smash it down the middle. Wonder what their keeper said to him.

Comment

In fairness a missed penalty & a very disputable disallowed goal, not to mention some worldies from their keeper. On another day we'd of ironed them out. Plus another shite ref who made some baffling decisions.

For me we're done now. Must win game. Playing for pride now and a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        In fairness a missed penalty & a very disputable disallowed goal, not to mention some worldies from their keeper. On another day we'd of ironed them out. Plus another shite ref who made some baffling decisions.

For me we're done now. Must win game. Playing for pride now and a miracle.
                        Tony had the opportunity to bring in players in January but brought in only one. This probably why we are not staying up.

Team has thrown away points all season and did it again today with the penalty miss.

Comment

i blame redknapp, the players he signed and missed signing and the stupid 5 at the back that cost is loads of games at the beginning of the season are the big failures, not a draw at home to the hammers. we have had a win loss and 2 draws in the last 4 games which is ok.

Comment

As the OP said, we are not good enough.....sadly
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

West Ham away was when we should have sacked Redknapp.
                              West Ham home was when we were relegated (today was a truly must win game).

Comment

Working...
                              X