Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you identify this man

Hi Guys/Gals,
    Bradford City fan after some information if possible, as you may be aware our club is in discussions with Gianni Paladini about a take over there is a lot of anxious fans at the moment after watching this documentary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzmeEipmHkM ,quite informative, but during our debate a poster saying he was a friend of GPs joined our message board and started giving snippets of information nothing outrageous as the negotiations are still in due diligence but during his conversation with us he said he would be seeing GP that evening and would post a picture of himself and GP that night as prof, I was wondering if anyone could put a name to the man on the left holding the "Daily Mail" (sorry it's a very poor picture possibly taken with a mobile) any information would help as the monies he was talking is certainly making most Bradford City fans sit up and take notice, thanks in advance. Bronco

No picture

Comment

Don't know why the two pictures I posted are showing in my original post

Comment

STEER CLEAR

there will be many on this board who will have strong views on this subject

Comment

Oh and by the way wouldn't touch Paladini with a barge pole.

Walking disaster and proven liar in a court of law.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco View Post
            Don't know why the two pictures I posted are showing in my original post
            Theyre not showing because you need to be logged into your forum for the pictures to be visible.

Easiest way is to upload them to a free image hosting site and link to them from there.

Comment

Weren't there a poster on dot org who claimed to be a close ally of Paladini and would post snippets of 'inside info'?

Comment

This is how it starts Bronco.
                Paladini comes on to forums and grooms vulnerable posters by giving them inside information, tickets and even drums! These people then defend him to the hilt online.
                He then turns fan against fan. It's horrible to watch.
                As said above, you'd be better off steering clear.
                I'd imagine the bloke posting on your forum is Paladini himself, what's his grammar like?

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                  This is how it starts Bronco.
                  Paladini comes on to forums and grooms vulnerable posters by giving them inside information, tickets and even drums!

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                  These people then defend him to the hilt online.
                  He then turns fan against fan. It's horrible to watch.
                  Exactly. Divide and rule - oldest trick in the 'The Art of War' by Sun Tzu.

Comment

Not the fans choice mate hence my post, that documentary was certainly an eye opener, most would prefer to progress steadily under Phil Parkinson both our owner are Bradford lads Bradford City through and through but have always said if the right offer came along and they felt the new owners could bring money to the club they would think seriously about it, this guy was saying £7 mill to buy the board out re-purchase our ground back from a previous board member and inject £15 into the playing budget ???, plenty are disbelieving the rumours but our local press the Bradford T&A are reporting the negotiations have been on going for at least a couple of months, we all know the last time our previous owners got us into the Premier League it all ended in tears, and a massive slide down the 4 divisions, only the last three years have we started to claw our way back up the leagues (along with two great cup runs) wtf are Chelsea , I'll see what I can do with regards the picture because without them there is little information you lads can offer.

Last edited by bronco; 23-04-2015, 07:39 PM.

Comment

As said above he's been called a liar and a fabricator in court. I doubt you'd see any of the money you state above.

Comment

Think picture is there now (although poor quality) as I say any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Never seen the guy on the left sorry.

Comment

I think this is one of the anti gp mob on a windup.

Comment

Who me QprQpr ?,not at all mate just wondered if you lads could fill us in on the "man of mystery" these are my contributions to Claret & Amber serious Bradford City fan for 57 years, and loved every minute.

https://claretandbanter.uk/
                              Bronco

Comment

Working...
                              X