Joshua King from Blackburn was another one.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
im really not so sure about les ferdinand as director of football
Collapse
X
-
we
I dont get some weird pleasesure from slagging off sir leslie ferdinand,im still suffering from raywilkinsites a terible manager who sold off all our best players
and brought in the biggest load of crap ive ever seen
IT TOOK US 15 YEARS TO RECOVER FROM RAY WILKINS
YOU CAN LOVE OR HATE HARRY REDKNAPP BUT HE DID EXACTLY WHAT WE ASKED OF HIM HE BROUGHT US UP
but in sam alladyce we would have a completely differant creature
HARRY WASNT INTERESTED WHAT FOOTBALL HE PLAYED AND FOR MY MONEY HE PLAYED SOME OF THE WORST FOOTBALL IVE EVER SEEN IN 55 SEASONS
OF WATCHING QPR IT WAS I KNOW LETS SIT IN OUR OWN HALF GET THE OPPOSITION TO ATTACK US AND WE WILL HIT THEM WITH A BREAKAWAY GOAL AND WIN
1-0 TERRIBLE TERRIBLE MANAGER BUT 100 TIMES BETTER THAN RAY WIKINS WHO HAD NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL BUT LIKE CHRIS RAMSEY HE GAVE FANTASTIC
PRESS MEETINGS
sam alladyce is differant in as much as he plays an attacking full on game and can put teams under the cosh
THE FOOTBALL HES NOW PLAYING FOR WEST HAM NIS CRAP BECAUSE HES QUITE RIGHTLY FED UP READING THAT WEST HAM WANT HIM OUT THE DOOR
but where as harry boy wanted to defend defend defend big sam wants to attack attack attack
ALL IM SAYING IS WE MUST GO FOR EXPERIENCE LES AND CHRIS HAVE NO RECORD OF EVER SUCCEDED IN FOOTBALL MANAGEMENTComment
-
Except when they were at spurs last season. Also, I am one HR's defenders on here but he was tasked with keeping us up, not bringing us up. And then you say HR didn't care what football he played, yet allardyce does? HR was known before qpr for being a very good attacking manager, Sam Allardyce has been known to be a very good long ball specialist. He has always played that footy at west ham and every club because that is what he knowsI dont get some weird pleasesure from slagging off sir leslie ferdinand,im still suffering from raywilkinsites a terible manager who sold off all our best players
and brought in the biggest load of crap ive ever seen
IT TOOK US 15 YEARS TO RECOVER FROM RAY WILKINS
YOU CAN LOVE OR HATE HARRY REDKNAPP BUT HE DID EXACTLY WHAT WE ASKED OF HIM HE BROUGHT US UP
but in sam alladyce we would have a completely differant creature
HARRY WASNT INTERESTED WHAT FOOTBALL HE PLAYED AND FOR MY MONEY HE PLAYED SOME OF THE WORST FOOTBALL IVE EVER SEEN IN 55 SEASONS
OF WATCHING QPR IT WAS I KNOW LETS SIT IN OUR OWN HALF GET THE OPPOSITION TO ATTACK US AND WE WILL HIT THEM WITH A BREAKAWAY GOAL AND WIN
1-0 TERRIBLE TERRIBLE MANAGER BUT 100 TIMES BETTER THAN RAY WIKINS WHO HAD NO EXPERIENCE AT ALL BUT LIKE CHRIS RAMSEY HE GAVE FANTASTIC
PRESS MEETINGS
sam alladyce is differant in as much as he plays an attacking full on game and can put teams under the cosh
THE FOOTBALL HES NOW PLAYING FOR WEST HAM NIS CRAP BECAUSE HES QUITE RIGHTLY FED UP READING THAT WEST HAM WANT HIM OUT THE DOOR
but where as harry boy wanted to defend defend defend big sam wants to attack attack attack
ALL IM SAYING IS WE MUST GO FOR EXPERIENCE LES AND CHRIS HAVE NO RECORD OF EVER SUCCEDED IN FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
-
You didn't read my post I said HR should have been sacked at the start of January instead of playing silly ###### and forcing HR out which you agree he was forced out when you say a power struggle he was always going to lose , therefor HR wouldn't have been there to have any influence on any incoming transfersComment
-
Allardyce's teams have been #### since he was at Bolton. West Ham are a well run club, they'll push on after he leaves.
HR was #### end ofComment
-
Comment
-
-
I think the reason Les did not get rid of HR was because of the support Harry got from Tony. DOF he maybe, however, he was surely not going to over rule the club owner!Comment
-
Tony bottled sacking HR because he knew the damage HR could do to him in the media, he not Les, forced him out with the transfer policy!
Defoe, Adebeyor, Tim, Crouch and any other dinosaur the snake oil salesman was after would have finished off any crumbs of credibility we had left!
Sunderland will be stuck with Defoe in the championship for the next three years on nearly £100k a week, disgusting!
Tony has now got it right, but he should have got rid of HR earlier, if he knew CR was as capable as he is proving to be, he may well have taken the decision?
I didn't want HR in the first place, nor dim Tim. I think Les and CR are putting an infrastructure in place, stay up or go down, we will be a better club this time next year if we stick with this formula!Kept the faith!Comment
-
california hoop
california hoop i just cant believe that harry didnt get one point in thirteen consequetive away games
I SO MUCH LOVED HARRY BUT AFTER THAT DIABOLICAL PERFORMANCE ITS HARD TO FORGIVE HIM
so now i dont know what to think anymoreLast edited by qprted; 25-04-2015, 09:45 AM.Comment
-
Complete tosh the DOF was in charge of January transfers and played silly burgars in forcing HR out , TF lost more credibility by HR going when he did because the likes of tv pundits ie Lawrenson saying on tv it all seems a bit stinky TF and Ferdinand have come across as weak and underhandTony bottled sacking HR because he knew the damage HR could do to him in the media, he not Les, forced him out with the transfer policy!
Defoe, Adebeyor, Tim, Crouch and any other dinosaur the snake oil salesman was after would have finished off any crumbs of credibility we had left!
Sunderland will be stuck with Defoe in the championship for the next three years on nearly £100k a week, disgusting!
Tony has now got it right, but he should have got rid of HR earlier, if he knew CR was as capable as he is proving to be, he may well have taken the decision?
I didn't want HR in the first place, nor dim Tim. I think Les and CR are putting an infrastructure in place, stay up or go down, we will be a better club this time next year if we stick with this formula!Comment
-
Coming from Lawrenson, its probably a compliment from him.Complete tosh the DOF was in charge of January transfers and played silly burgars in forcing HR out , TF lost more credibility by HR going when he did because the likes of tv pundits ie Lawrenson saying on tv it all seems a bit stinky TF and Ferdinand have come across as weak and underhand"What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment
Comment