will we splash the cash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will we splash the cash?

if Briatore is bought out and the Mittals buy his share,will we finally get the spending power most expected when the original take over took place.if so we could have an exciting january window to look forward to,and maybe we will get that quality striker we need.hers hoping:exciting:

SPLASH the cash,.....sorry

I hope so If the Mittals leave it to club scouts
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think they will still operate a sensible transfer and wage structure, however, I think we will be more competitive for better profile players.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew
        SPLASH the cash,.....sorry
        changed the title for you slash, like it!!
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Mittals didn't splash alot of cash whilst at CSKA - but then again they did inherit a club in a very bad way. For me I think until we make the premiership it will be steady as she goes sort of stuff. IMO.

Comment

Just to clarify, Lakshmi Mittal had NOTHING to do with CSKA sofia. It was his brother Pramod Mittal, the less successful brother of the Mittal family that owned the club. He used to own a number of steel plants in Bulgaria (hence the interest in the bulgarian team), which are now owned by Lakshmi. What Pramod did with CSKA is not an indicator as to what Lakshmi and Amit will do with us. Although, we have no indication that there will be millions to spend, or whether they will actually increase their stake, but it would be great news for the club if they had more control..

Comment

the problem is, Indians know less about football than penguins.
              Though it will great if they bought Flavio out, there is no certainty
              that they will hire the best people for the job of manager, etc.
              Though I criticize flavio for interfering, at least he is italian.
              India has never qualified for the olympics, let alone the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                the problem is, Indians know less about football than penguins.
                Though it will great if they bought Flavio out, there is no certainty
                that they will hire the best people for the job of manager, etc.
                What does Randy Lerner, The Glaziers and Abu Dhabi United Group know about football?

Comment

Buffalo, what's with the casual, irrelevant racism? Mittel comes from a country where football isn't that big, so what?

Comment

waterbuffalo

its irrelevant what country the chairman come from,the mittals have money to burn,lets hope we can get them fanatacally involved

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                      comments not needed....doesn't matter a jot where they come from.

Comment

people with money to burn generally have it because they don't burn it

plus any changes are unlikely to be resolved before the transfer window, i would think it more likely that spending will be put on hold while any adjustments in ownership/shareholding is sorted out.

Best thing is to forget about lavish spending and concentrate on the squad we have now and support them.
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

WATERBUFFALO WROTE

the problem is, Indians know less about football than penguins & WATERBUFFALO

ADD YOURSELF TO YOUR COMMENT

Comment

I think we should be focusing on bringing the players that we have on loan in permantly, if we signed ben watson, simpson and taarbt then that would set us back around 8-10million, at the moment we run the risk in having a settled side but then 3 key players leaving us and we have to start again next season.
                            Also isint buscazky out of contract at the end of the season?

Comment

No. (I hope this helps.)

Comment

Working...
                              X