Bottom tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
    As he's not been on here yet it would suggest yes. He's probably not able to get up and walk around much due to injuries sustained...
    He is probably now sitting in a darkened room stuffing baby wipes up his doughnut

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
      and then after playing us they let in 3 at home to Leicester. I never referred to them as an easy away game I said the the away fixtures under Ramsey have been against "worse" teams than the home fixtures. So are you saying that west brom and sunderland away is harder than chelsea and arsenal at home? Isnt league position the best indicator of difficulty of the opposition?
      Not at all, but i'm saying that we played well against teams away and so I don't see why we can't do it against City and Liverpool and more so, Leicester, the first two especially with their poor form
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Not at all, but i'm saying that we played well against teams away and so I don't see why we can't do it against City and Liverpool and more so, Leicester, the first two especially with their poor form
        We got embarrassed by Tottenham, Manure, and Arsenal away. I expect similar performances versus City and Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
          We got embarrassed by Tottenham, Manure, and Arsenal away. I expect similar performances versus City and Liverpool.
          All under the stewardship of previous management who employed a negative sit back and do nothing tactic

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            All under the stewardship of previous management who employed a negative sit back and do nothing tactic
            I don't think Ramsey is setting the world on fire. Everyone was on the forums calling for Ramsey's head after we dropped 5 games in a row, including one against Hull. Then we kill WBA, Get a lucky point against Villa (we could have been down 4 at half, our D was awful), and a historically strong showing against Chelsea and were going to stay up? We've won 2 out of 10 with Ramsey, and overall we are averaging around a 20 percent win percentage for the season. 3 out of 5 is unrealistic.

I hope im wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MaineHoopsFan View Post
              We were better than Chelsea away during their unbeaten phase. We could have taken something from that arsenal game as well, we weren't embarrassed there at all.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                We were better than Chelsea away during their unbeaten phase. We could have taken something from that arsenal game as well, we weren't embarrassed there at all.
                Agree not embarrassed but we were second best for that match and they had ten men. We made a game of it last 15mins other then that we were not in it

Comment

We wernt in a do or die situation in those games either . The simple fact that we Absolutly have to will make a big difference in all the bottom teams results . Anything can happen and probably will

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    We wernt in a do or die situation in those games either . The simple fact that we Absolutly have to will make a big difference in all the bottom teams results . Anything can happen and probably will
                    Exactly mate!.. had the same sort of conversation with someone the other day. All previous games played, any previous form goes out the window to the lead up to the end of the season for 'any' team in a relegation battle... 'anything' can happen, and Leicester's 3 wins on the bounce is a perfect example!!
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      As he's not been on here yet it would suggest yes. He's probably not able to get up and walk around much due to injuries sustained...
                      Got bottom and top! she enjoyed both she when down quicker than us

Comment

The Arsenal game was embarrassing in the sense that our defense is such #### that we conceded a man up. But like I said, hope I am wrong, for a number of reasons, most importantly because my fiancé will kill me if I have to watch all of our games in the Championship next season on those sketchy sites! So many viruses!

Comment

Working...
                        X