Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stewarding at Loftus Road by dedicated QPR fans only - would you do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
    You cannot let Rangers fans police the Ground .. A mate of mine who many will know who's name rhymes with chuggers used to steward at Rangers. After a Liverpool winner in the school end he helped an unwitting scouser from the top tier to bottom ( must have caused proper injury )... In late 80's
    You spin me right round by dead or alive was number one in the charts then Neil...cut ya mate some slack!!
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

i would happily sport a peroxide wig,put on 200lb of blubber, and smash you lot around.

Comment

i think theres a massive gulf between the no lot and the yes lot (for Rs fans stewards). the yes lot seem to be saying the stewards who are non-Rs fans are brutes and barely able to speak English. The no lot are saying get people in who can be properly managed. Surely we can find some native english speakers who also understand football culture/football fans, who can respond to management strategy.

To be fair to all here, there may well be a third angle we're not privy to. Such as: the club won't pay for "better talent" so the only security company staff they'll send is non-native english speakers who cant even fathom what the passion of a sports fan means. To get better talent, inevitably you have to pay more.
        Rangers Til I Die
        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Might as well get the TA in.....they do f*ck all on weekends and it would give em decent frontline training for some games!

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
            Because if stewarding is their business they should in theory do it well - much better than amateur supporters. Not to mention that it relieves the club of the burden of trying to find people who would be good at it. I could be wrong though - the so called professionals we have at the moment seem to be in great need of improvement.
            they don't do it well or we wouldn't be having a thread about it . a family member of mine is head honcho at some major music and sporting events in london . i used to be involved in security myself and can tell u these agency staff have little training and are on minimum wage. to do this job you need respect for others , patience, understanding and to be fluent in english

Comment

yes, i would do it in a heart beat. as long as i can bring my ak47 with me.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

are u fl uck ing mad man !!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd definitely do it, I need a second income, I've not been to a single game this season. What better way to earn a few quid than at the team I love so much. I reckon I'm very good at managing situations in a fair way where everyone's a winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                    I'd definitely do it, I need a second income, I've not been to a single game this season. What better way to earn a few quid than at the team I love so much. I reckon I'm very good at managing situations in a fair way where everyone's a winner!
                    OK but do you spit well?
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I can do it!!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        I can do it!!
                        Will you be gentle with us?
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Will you be gentle with us?
                          Ofcourse, I will. The away fans will find themselves in trouble though.

On a more serious note; itīs strange that the club isnīt monitoring they way the stewards treat the fans.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Ofcourse, I will. The away fans will find themselves in trouble though.

On a more serious note; itīs strange that the club isnīt monitoring they way the stewards treat the fans.
                            it's all about saving money

Comment

Ok, 72bus. Nothing new under the sun, IOW...
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Ok, 72bus. Nothing new under the sun, IOW...
                                Do you live there Shania
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X