Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At this stage would we all take a win at Foxes to stay up.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    King power stadium shania, filbert street was a dump
    Ok, King Power it was
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Ok, King Power it was
      You Rsssssss

Comment

There's no way we'll be safe before the last game. It does look like a low points tally will ensure survival and because of that i suspect 4 or 5 teams will still be in danger of drop on last day, including us of course. I can't see how just winning our home games pulls us 3+ points clear by last day and I can't see many points coming in our other away games.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          I can't see how just winning our home games pulls us 3+ points clear by last day and I can't see many points coming in our other away games.
          I find it hard to disagree with this unfortunately

Comment

i like this thread and I'm with V & co on this .......
            www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
              I know I would as it would be like Wembley all over again....

Forgive me if I'm replicating someone else's question but have been away for a while....

I'd snap your hand off for a one off chance of staying up and doing it at the King Power would be priceless and especially if it was at their expense too.... Pearson would explode and how he has the cheek to pass judgement of someone else's arrogance is beyond me.... COYR's
              In a NY second. Very small chance that game will mean anything for us though.
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                We play the way we have been in the next 5 Buffy and were do it!!
                So hope so Van me old sausage as this season has been torture all told.... Would love to be proved well and truly wrong as prior to the Baggies I thought we had no chance....

Comment

Working...
                X