X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday's game was the biggest robbery sine Hatton garden
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Good OP. Enormous effort from management, players and fans. Couldn't ask for anymore other than concentration for that b...tard goal!

Comment

9/2 for us to stay up with SkyBet. Defo worth a few bob (not Zamora).

Comment

Fans yesterday were amazing - The noise & the hostility towards JT was a joy to hear from so far away.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            9/2 for us to stay up with SkyBet. Defo worth a few bob (not Zamora).
            Them odds are terrible to be honest, need a minimum of three wins so the total of three wins would be much more in a treble.

Comment

Feel a bit better today, but I still donīt want to see Green in goal anymore. Dunne can do the comunication bit when he is back. Great effort by the fans and players in general. I just love Ramsey and Phillips..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                I just love Ramsey and Phillips..
                And to think, that idiot Redknapp tried to flog him to Wigan after he was the one who signed him!

Comment

Feel a bit better today, but I still donīt want to see Green in goal anymore. Dunne can do the comunication bit when he is back. Great effort by the fans and players in general. I just love Ramsey and Phillips..
                  You obviously weren't at the Sheff game then... Be careful what you wish for mate. Green was at fault for sure on Sunday but has saved us over and again this season. Without him we'd already be relegated. ATAF

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    You obviously weren't at the Sheff game then... Be careful what you wish for mate. Green was at fault for sure on Sunday but has saved us over and again this season. Without him we'd already be relegated. ATAF

Keep seeing people using sheff game against Marshall but fro memory was he that bad. Two suicidal goals he could not doing anything about can't recall the third

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Keep seeing people using sheff game against Marshall but fro memory was he that bad. Two suicidal goals he could not doing anything about can't recall the third
                      Agree. The whole side was absolutely dire that day. Not a good game for people to judge from in fairness.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                        Ok, mate

On a serious note; I think McCarthy would do the business, no problem. Should have been given the chance a bit earlier,though.
                        Last edited by Shania; 15-04-2015, 01:56 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Ok, mate

On a serious note; I think McCarthy would do the business, no problem. Should have been given the chance a bit earlier,though.
                          he was... at sheffield
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                          X