why no fixture next weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why no fixture next weekend?

I know we have a game in hand (or 2) but, whats the reason for no game next weekend?
    like ramsey said in his post match (already up on the clubs youtube) he'd definitely prefer another game immediately, rather than a 2 week lay off, and I agree. I went Villa and wba villa and today were amazing performances for us. Would like to keep it up and not let our foot off the pedal, only now to come away with points.
    Rangers Til I Die
    follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
    I know we have a game in hand (or 2) but, whats the reason for no game next weekend?
    like ramsey said in his post match (already up on the clubs youtube) he'd definitely prefer another game immediately, rather than a 2 week lay off, and I agree. I went Villa and wba villa and today were amazing performances for us. Would like to keep it up and not let our foot off the pedal, only now to come away with points.
    It was meant to be Villa but it got brought forward due to Villa being in the cup.

Comment

Arthur come come,a game or 2 in hand??we're in big trouble but hoping were pull out.gonna be a immense battle but with Ramsey behind us we can do it.if we drop I'm calling to keep him,showed his minerals today and he'll do me
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

i meant that weve played 1 or 2 more than the rest of the league.
        Rangers Til I Die

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Arthur come come,a game or 2 in hand??we're in big trouble but hoping were pull out.gonna be a immense battle but with Ramsey behind us we can do it.if we drop I'm calling to keep him,showed his minerals today and he'll do me
          Ramsey has learned not to put swp in the team again that football impersonator can't be motivated, I was going to give nico some stick but even he put in a couple off good tackles, Ramsey as a good football brain he would do for me next season
          You Rsssssss

Comment

There's every chance we will be bottom of the league after this weekend.

Comment

I much prefer the 2 week break. It gives us the chance to get players like Fer and Dunne back fit.

Comment

We need to hope for a couple of decent results in the other matches. Everton and Swansea at least have motivating managers who hopefully will not let their teams relax. Would be fantastic if Leicester and Burnley both lose this weekend.. As I have said before I think the danger is that both of them stay up as Hull and Sunderland are in big trouble and I think will get relegated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                  I much prefer the 2 week break. It gives us the chance to get players like Fer and Dunne back fit.
                  this obviously everyone agrees with. its more so the loss of momentum we have coming off of 3 strong performances, and we know how the squad this season can be. i imagine not playing and seeing the table with us further down than when the weekend started can only be a downer.
                  Rangers Til I Die

Comment

players need this break specially Bobby and Sandro

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                      There's every chance we will be bottom of the league after this weekend.
                      there is also a chance that we are still 3rd from bottom and 2 points of safety
                      TWITTER
                      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        Ramsey has learned not to put swp in the team again that football impersonator can't be motivated, I was going to give nico some stick but even he put in a couple off good tackles, Ramsey as a good football brain he would do for me next season

For me aswell. It also looks like he is a thoroughly nice person to have around a young squad and that is what we are trying to build isnīt it?
                        Last edited by Shania; 15-04-2015, 08:00 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Working...
                        X