Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
With 5 matches remaining...
Collapse
X
-
"When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0 -
I may be crazy but I reckon we will jump out the bottom 3 when we beat West Ham as I think Sunderland and Hull will lose both gamesTWITTER
@alanfullerqpr
FACEBOOK
Alan Fuller
QPR IS MY LIFE.Comment
-
I think the maximum we could get is 9 points which I don't think is enough.
Realistically I think we will probably get 4, I would expect us to finish bottom of the table at the moment.
I can just see the other teams picking up the odd win here and thereComment
-
9 would be enough. It is just whether we can get it or not.Comment
-
I think we will beat Newcastle & West Ham. The we need to try and pick something up from Liverpool, City, & Leicester.@chrisrobson9Comment
-
If the results goes against us this weekend, I think it will be hard to motivate the players once again. Sunderland and Hull are teams I feel will do enough to survive. Hence, I believe It will be us, Leicester and Burnley who will be relegated.
I hope the team will prove me wrong though!!Last edited by Shania; 15-04-2015, 12:32 PM.QPR
Best team in the world
Sort ofComment
-
-
No way hull will survive with there fixtures, qpr, hull, burnley wii bite the dust, I'm only saying us because IMO we ain't got enough games to play withIf the results goes against us this weekend, I think it will be hard to motivate the players once again. Sunderland and Hull are teams I feel will do enough to survive. Hence, I believe It will be us, Leicester and Burnley who will be relegated.
I hope the team will prove me wrong though!!You RsssssssComment
-
im
im one of only three that have gone for nearly 100 per cent,but it really wont be over till the last day of the season,and yes we have a strong chance of survival
how many people thought that lighter that hit the chelsea players head would still work,it just goes to show youComment
-
Yes - for everyone except for usim one of only three that have gone for nearly 100 per cent,but it really wont be over till the last day of the season,and yes we have a strong chance of survival
how many people thought that lighter that hit the chelsea players head would still work,it just goes to show youComment
-
Top Scorers 2018/2019
Nakhi Wells - 8
Pawel Wszolek - 6
Luke Freeman - 6
Matt Smith - 6
Ebere Eze - 4
Joel Lynch - 3
Tomer Hemed - 3
Toni Leistner - 2
Massimo Luongo- 2
Angel Rangel - 2
Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
Geoff Cameron - 1
Aramide Oteh - 1
Jake Bidwell - 1
Jordan Cousins - 1
Summer Transfers 2019
IN
OUTComment
-
Comment
Comment