The story of our season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The story of our season

Just when you think we're going to dig out a result, we end up throwing it away at the end. That's been the story of our season. I can't see these players bouncing back from this even if it's against the league leaders. We're just not good enough, it's as simple as that

####ing late goals !!!!!

That is what has killed us this season !!! Not seeing out games ! Would be safe now but for all the late goals

Comment

####ing Green always ####ing does this at least 4 times a game.

Comment

Completely agree with OP, must be around 10 lost points in the last 5 minutes of matches now, THAT is what sends us down!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Im always gonna be optimistic but the year we stayed up we beat Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton all at home. We have now lost 6 home games on the bounce. Im sorry but its looking bleak now.

Comment

We need to win the last two home games and I think we will. That should take it to the last game of the season at least.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              We need to win the last two home games and I think we will. That should take it to the last game of the season at least.
              Get something from the next two away games and we got it
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Can't speak I'm so disappointed. That team played its heart out today. Everyone put in a shift. Joey, Kelvin and Sandro were immense. We earned a point. And deserved a win. The thinness of the bench and the weakness of the team bears witness to the fact that Harry Redknapp is a f acking useless t osspot who should hang his head in absolute shame at what he has done to our club.
                Last edited by Rangers77; 12-04-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X