Joey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey

The cut off point for ten bookings is Sunday, Joey is on nine, so needs to avoid a booking unless he'll be banned for West Ham and Liverpool.

I'd be amazed if he gets through this game without being booked.

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    The cut off point for ten bookings is Sunday, Joey is on nine, so needs to avoid a booking unless he'll be banned for West Ham and Liverpool.

I'd be amazed if he gets through this game without being booked.
    Dosent matter IMO as we will have Fer back for West Ham and Sandro / Henry as DM

Comment

Same for me, doesn't bother me when we have good holding midfielders in reserve and we have Fer coming back.

We need JB on Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Same for me, doesn't bother me when we have good holding midfielders in reserve and we have Fer coming back.

We need JB on Sunday!
        Shows the imbalance in the squad though doesn't it....if we lose Phillips where do we go then!?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Shows the imbalance in the squad though doesn't it....if we lose Phillips where do we go then!?
          Its going to have to be Toilett or Traore isnt it

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Its going to have to be Toilett or Traore isnt it
            The hardest choice from that is I'm not sure who I would shoot first !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              The hardest choice from that is I'm not sure who I would shoot first !
              Lol
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Matic and fabregas in same position hopefully they sit off a bit and we capitalise as they would miss arsenal and Man Utd huge games which could change title race

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Matic and fabregas in same position hopefully they sit off a bit and we capitalise as they would miss arsenal and Man Utd huge games which could change title race
                  I heard about this and at first thought it could be in our favour as perhaps they would be rested but Mourinho has said they will start so maybe he is thinking beat us and they are nearer the finish line.

Barton getting booked is a nigh on banker surely

Comment

Working...
                  X