Liverpool away restricted view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool away restricted view

It's all that's left, anyone sat in these before ? I have a full price ticket so view should be fine but now 2 more want to go and it says severely restricted view due to fans standing is all that's left ,surely not that bad if only 3 quid cheaper ?

It's shocking, wouldn't even bother. The club messed up by only taking the small allocation of 1,900 tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      It's shocking, wouldn't even bother. The club messed up by only taking the small allocation of 1,900 tickets.
      If it's really bad then 44 quid is a joke, I've paid the full 47 quid with no mention of restricted views so hopefully fine, if everybody is standing the people in restricted seats at back could move down and mingle in maybe? Depending on next 2 results of ours and other teams at bottom this game could be massive

Comment

went many years ago in mid week game we got a parking ticket

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
          If it's really bad then 44 quid is a joke, I've paid the full 47 quid with no mention of restricted views so hopefully fine, if everybody is standing the people in restricted seats at back could move down and mingle in maybe? Depending on next 2 results of ours and other teams at bottom this game could be massive
          You'll be lucky to see the halfway line towards the kop end. It's shocking honestly and I wasn't even in the last few rows which I guess these are as they're severely restricted.

Good luck with mingling as well as last time I went it was utter chaos with stewards insisting everyone sat in the correct seat.

It's restricted by the overhang of the stand above. The tickets shouldn't even be sold to be honest, but we offer views just as bad in the upper school end.

Here's an image of the view, which I believe is from the game against ourselves I was talking about!!

Comment

thats a rip off , they should only charge a fiver for that view

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              thats a rip off , they should only charge a fiver for that view
              I wouldn't pay that.

Comment

I bought 5 of these on Tuesday it was either that or not go and like the loftbalcony said this could be a massive game.

Comment

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/anfield-seating-plan

Comment

ive

ive bought restricted view at loftus road and they were ok
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X