Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

a good debate re promotion/relegation would be good to hear a few qpr opinions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • westsussexranger
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 1317

    #1

    a good debate re promotion/relegation would be good to hear a few qpr opinions

    Its called "Fans of teams in the 2nd tier or lower - Do you prefer being in a lower division and winning more games, or being in the top division with no guarantee every week?" I don't know if anyone knows of Reddit on here but it's a worldwide site (sorry its called r/soccer not football) but it got me thinking which id prefer. That season when Taarabt was on fire in the CCC was absolutely fantastic but I must admit I love being in the prem and having 2 games against the scum. What do you fellas think?
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front
  • westsussexranger
    Silver Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 1317

    #2
    Heres the link to the original thread http://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comme..._lower_do_you/
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

    Comment

    • qprted
      CCG
      • May 2010
      • 9639

      #3
      well its all

      well its all about getting promoted and beoing able to hold onto your place then slowly improve a bit like stoke city i suppose
      Click here to view my blog.

      More...

      Comment

      • Abseits
        Gold Seat
        • Aug 2014
        • 5065

        #4
        I dunno what I want anymore... Prem is ruining the game in my view. Only solution I can think of is having 8,9 or10 teams getting relegated each season. Granted we'd be stuffed and down already ( but that's what we deserve). Be fun to lose likes of Villa, Sunderland and Newcastle along with us, smug teams like Palace or Stoke would still be bricking it and Bees and Bournemouth would be coming up. Basically, there'd be more movement up and crown, fresh teams getting a look in and the oppressive fear of the drop would be mitigated as a swift return would be more manageable.

        Comment

        • westsussexranger
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 1317

          #5
          The standard of the prem has dropped significantly this season however I am in Germany at the mo and went to Hertha Berlin vs Paderborn on Sunday and the football there was fantastic either. Patient possession football with no end product, the 2 Berlin goals came when they decided to go long
          i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

          Comment

          Working...