No announcement yet.

Traore??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we stay up I am sure Caulker will be better with us next season.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

He's certainly not as bad as some people think he has. I've got into a couple of arguments at games with people slating him when he's been left 2/3 on 1 for not winning the ball. However he has these absolutely terrible lapses in concentration which normally end up costing goals (arsenal away springs to mind).

He is not a LB though, with the right coaching I think he could be a competent LWB or left mid

Comment

Traore came on and done himself no harm at all. first thing he done was get on ball push it past the left back and take him towards his goal and make him defend which Niko never done once in the first half

Got on the ball few times and drove forward with it. I would play him on wing remainder of the season as his pace gives us another option

Comment

Traore??

What is it that holds him back from being a good player really? On his days, he is very dangerous on counter attacs. "Ok", in defence aswell. A problem I can see he´s having is his tendency to "switch off".
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

His inability to defend is his main hurdle I think.

Comment

Whats the saying if in doubt kick it out, im sure caulkers heard that before so try it some time ####.

Comment

Whats the saying if in doubt kick it out, im sure caulkers heard that before so try it some time ####.

Comment

Yun back sat hopefully. Play Traore in front of him?

Comment

F#ck me Isla ain't that bad! He can be brilliant on his day, and that is often IMO.
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Was he in the arsenal side that lost 8-2 to manure, to me under redcrap he had no confidence to go and attack a player and put in a half desent cross over. We have all seen with great delight how matteys has blossomed from Ramsey. So can he do the same to traore. I hope he can
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        Was he in the arsenal side that lost 8-2 to manure, to me under redcrap he had no confidence to go and attack a player and put in a half desent cross over. We have all seen with great delight how matteys has blossomed from Ramsey. So can he do the same to traore. I hope he can
                        Good post and this is the time to get behind everyone.

Comment

Awful defender, promising midfielder

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Good post and this is the time to get behind everyone.
                            You Rsssssss

Comment

Saw him blowing out of his #### last night and he only played 40 minutes.

He has no heart, no fight in him, he just coasts through games.

Get rid asap imo

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Awful defender, promising midfielder
                                But he has pace, he done well when he came on and I hope he keeps it up, against scum we might need him to help clint out incase yun can't play
                                You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
                                X