Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would take a point tonight.

A couple of reasons...

1) 4 points out of the two away games is amazing in comparison to previous.

2) if we lose and villa win then I can't see us clawing 6 points back from villa before the end of the season.

3) villas pace will/ could hurt us particularly down the left.

4) looking at the villa team I'm sure most would agree that quite a few of their players would get in our team.

5) they have home advantage.

6) it's just our luck that sherwood gets 1 up on us and then everyone says... We should of had him.

My team for tonight on the basis yun is out
    .................... Green
    Isla......caulker...........ned.........hill.
    Krancjar. Barton........sandro....phillips. ( would think about starting this way as phillips cd help hill
    ............austin.......zamora

I also wouldn't be against starting like

...................green
    Isla......caulker.....ned......hil
    .........sandro.....Henry
    ................barton
    Phillips.........,,,,,,...,,,,,..,hoilett

..................austin

And try pack the mid

Having said that we could rock villa early doors and go do them. Either way lets have it rangers

Comment

I'd rather Taarabt over toilet
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I think I am in the minority who actually think Villa are a dire side and if we beat them they will drop

There are not many players at theres I would want and they have been fighting relgation for 5 years for a reason and thats because there not a very good side there like a bigger version of Wigan fighting relegation season in season out and there going to get caught out sooner or later

Worst home record in the league and they have only scored 11 goals at home in 14 matches. If we play the right game we put them away
        Last edited by West Acton; 07-04-2015, 11:39 AM.

Comment

With you west. Nothing but a win good enough - this lot are pony and well there for the taking.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Win or bust for me.

Comment

Win or bust too.

We need to put the pressure on villa and a draw wouldn't be a bad result for them!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Same again. A win takes us out of the bottom three and piles the pressure on Timmy Tactics. Tonight is the time for those wearing the blue and white to stand up and be counted.

Comment

Too late in the season to play for draws against your direct rivals. All or nothing

Comment

Win or bust. Draws aren't much use this time of the season and a win blows the relegation battle wide open. It would change the slightly positive feeling at villa after Sherwood's arrival back down to rock bottom and probably resign them to the drop. Also in regards to the OP, I hope by now Ramsey has learnt that Phillips should not play anywhere other than RW. He is our only creative spark at that moment but thats only really when he plays on the right, if he plays on the left we may as well not bother IMO.

Comment

Need a win, but not at all costs. We were naive at Hull, got back to a draw then threw it away when that point, and more importantly, denying them all 3 could've been significant come the end of the season.

Same applies with Villa, Win would be fantastic, but it's not a must win, it's a must not lose. A point wouldnt be too bad all things considered, but if we go searching and end up losing it could prove suicidal for the league.

Comment

I'm with del. is more a must by lose as oppose to a must win

Comment

What does "I'd take a draw" actually mean? I've honestly never understood that statement.

Comment

After the way we played vs WBA, I think we can beat Villa.

The only problem I have is sitting back and allowing the opposition to come back at us.

Comment

I'd take a point as it keeps Sunderland and Villa within a win and Hull down to two points. I believe Hull are the team to chase.

Comment

Working...
                              X