Hull or Sunderland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull or Sunderland?

Okay so here's the run in for the two teams. Which of the 2 would be tougher?

Hull
    Southampton
    Liverpool
    Crystal Palace
    Arsenal
    Burnley
    Tottenham
    Man United

Sunderland
    Crystal Palace
    Arsenal
    Stoke
    Southampton
    Everton
    Leicester
    Arsenal
    Chelsea

TBH both team have horrendous run in, with Hull vs Burnley & Sunderland vs Leicester potential relegation 6 pointers. Think whether we stay up or not also very much depends on these 2 fixtures

For me tonight's game will be decisive. Win and we go above villa, outside the relegation zone and I think we have a great chance of surviving. Lose and we are pretty much down.

Our run in is then
    Chelsea
    West Ham
    Liverpool
    Man city
    Newcastle
    Leicester

Can only really see maybe 6 or 7 points out of that, against West Ham Newcastle and Leicester and by then it may be too late

Comment

It's difficult to judge as anything can happen from now on. Who would have predicted us to beat WBA away? There will be many surprising results like this even more so Sunderland may beat Chelsea for example.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

For me I think that there both horrible ends to the season and bot will have there work cut out to pick up points. On there side both probably only need two wins to be safe so question is are there two wins amognst their games

Villa if we win tonight a rse may go

Comment

who thought city would sod up at palace ? just shows.

Comment

Working...
          X