Crystal Palace poor side that seems to win games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Palace poor side that seems to win games

How the fu*k do this lot win so many games most games they are totally out played and still come away with a win, they must be getting everybody else's luck.

The lowest possession in the whole division. Good team spirit though. Back in December they were below us. Gutting eh!

Comment

Sack managers, managers walk out on them, no players on £80,000 - £100,000 a week reportedly (Samba, Remy, Cesar etc etc) and still come up smelling of roses every time.

Then look at us. F*^king annoying.

Comment

Nothing to do with possession mate. I remember when swansea were compared to Barcelona. No pt going backwards and sideways and swansea were the most boring to watch but they have improved since those dire days. Palace have plenty of pace and 2 natural wingers
        I think murray is v underrated as a striker but you would expect them to concede with delaney at the back but it just goes to show how well drilled they're
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
          Sack managers, managers walk out on them, no players on £80,000 - £100,000 a week reportedly (Samba, Remy, Cesar etc etc) and still come up smelling of roses every time.

Then look at us. F*^king annoying.
          Very Jimmy. Especially if you live where I do!!

Comment

A team full of players who fight for everything and as said they have two very decent wingers!!

If we had phillips and another decent winger on the left we'd be laughing oh and another cb lb and cm

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
              How the fu*k do this lot win so many games most games they are totally out played and still come away with a win, they must be getting everybody else's luck.
              Pellegrini is a dead man walking....

Comment

A very good mate of mine is palace, I'm happy for them.good side that deserve a place in the top league
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  A very good mate of mine is palace, I'm happy for them.good side that deserve a place in the top league
                  Same. Really don't mind Palace. Good family club with set of supporters with passion especially when the chips are down.

Dunno what their beef to us is all about though.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRNW9 View Post
                    Same. Really don't mind Palace. Good family club with set of supporters with passion especially when the chips are down.

Dunno what their beef to us is all about though.
                    Because we take the pizz whenever we go to their gaff.
                    The reason they grind out results is because they don't have our kamikaze defence which has to rank as one of the worst ever to be seen in the history of the Prem - we'd have a half decent side if we could keep a few clean sheets...

Comment

A lot of very average teams in mid table.... Shocking indictment of poor quality of the prem overall and how completely inept teams down the bottom have been.

Comment

they get the ball fwd quickly , don't keep passing it sideways

Comment

Working...
                        X