Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Flashbacks to the Fer injury. I hope the team results don't follow the same pattern.

Comment

Just our luck. Get well Eduardo and hope to see you next season with us

Comment

No surprise there sadly.

Comment

Vargas out for the season!!!

Footballing gods yet again not smiling on the hoops. These things normally even themselves out. But our injury list is getting ridiculous again. Coincidence ???

Comment

The third player with MCL since the new year......what's missing/what's wrong with our training?

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
              The third player with MCL since the new year......what's missing/what's wrong with our training?
              Coincidence I think mate, both Fer and Vargas' injuries were just one of those things that can happen in sport.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                Knee injuries can't be blamed on training, we're just extremely unlucky!

Comment

Aston Villa have a lot of injuries aswell. But not sure we are among the best clubs when it comes to fitness and sports science just yet. Hopefully, this is something Sir Les will investigate and adress accordingly?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

That's all we needs. We are extremely unlucky. Krancjar or Adel will take his place against Villa I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                      Aston Villa have a lot of injuries aswell. But not sure we are among the best clubs when it comes to fitness and sports science just yet. Hopefully, this is something Sir Les will investigate and adress accordingly?
                      Our level of fitness and standard of sports science have nothing to do with Vargas and Fer's injuries.

There's no way to stop old fashion bad luck, which is unfortunate as we seem to have an abundance of the stuff.
                      Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Won't see him again in a QPR shirt I wouldn't think.

Great little player & really enjoyed watching him. A good egg. Speedy recovery to the kid.

Comment

His goal inspired us to that first win after a long while, let's win another one for him now! And for our survival
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                            Our level of fitness and standard of sports science have nothing to do with Vargas and Fer's injuries.

There's no way to stop old fashion bad luck, which is unfortunate as we seem to have an abundance of the stuff.
                            No so sure about that, New tecniques are now in place to recognize where a player is especially vulnerable. I saw it on telly the other night and the way it worked looked very impressive.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

That's sad Wes looked like he was up for the fight, it did look quite bad when he went down with no one near him, let's hope we can survive and he's with us next season

Comment

Working...
                              X