• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest From Swansea..Build Up To Saturday

http://www.myswans.co.uk/news/Goals-...l/article.html

Plus Fans views of this weeks game

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewt...hp?f=6&t=59265
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

i realise this flirts with being off topic but who is the girl in the swan's aviator? gorgeous...

Comment

They seem to think it might be 0-0, or we win.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        They seem to think it might be 0-0, or we win.
        When you support Swanseanil, you are duty bound to predict they will score nil!

All I know for sure is that the transformation in our play since we went there last season is bordering on sensational. That night remains one of, it not the most embarrasing night of my many many years following the R's.

Nothing short of a win at the Liberty will do for me, otherwise the point at Newcastle will feel somewhat devalued.

I'm going for 2 nil
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

first away game in the league i can remember when we actually EXPECT to win. Which carries its dangers, of course...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            first away game in the league i can remember when we actually EXPECT to win. Which carries its dangers, of course...
            Yes, and that worries me.

The way some of our fans have carried on recently, a big raise in confidence can be a bad thing... when it should be all good.

Comment

Yes but what you all fogetting is that we actually have a Propper Side Now, and we should be confident, Goals are coming from any of of 8-9 players and confidence is at high, the performance on weds showed that and everybody wants the ball, Why not expect to go to Swansea and win 2/3 - 0? Come on U R's

Comment

But Fuzzybear what I think you forget is our forwards have only managed one goal in the last three games - and no more than four or five all season - so to score two or three goals you are asking a lot of our midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzybear R View Post
                  Yes but what you all fogetting is that we actually have a Propper Side Now, and we should be confident, Goals are coming from any of of 8-9 players and confidence is at high, the performance on weds showed that and everybody wants the ball, Why not expect to go to Swansea and win 2/3 - 0? Come on U R's
                  Haven't forgotten that at all.

But one thing I've learned about QPR recently... we don't handle confidence well, it turns into over-expectation, and then turns into blame and dummy-spitting when we don't win every game.

And I'm not talking about the players. Them being confident is nothing but good.

I think we can win tomorrow, but I don't expect it. Swansea is a really tough away game, ask Sheffied United.
                  We've got no right to just "expect" to win it 2 or 3-0.

Comment

I would expect sousa wants to win this game more than any other this season. Swansea will be right up for this game and we have to be as well,we're playing well with confidence so should go there expecting to win.

Comment

We would welcome Sousa playing a more open style against us.
                      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                        i realise this flirts with being off topic but who is the girl in the swan's aviator? gorgeous...

Emmanuelle Béart
                        God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Oh thankyou PC I was wondering when someone would get round to addressing by far and away the most important aspect of this thread. Plse tell me more...

Comment

They will be very defensive, if our midfield have a good day i can see us winning this..
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Our midfield WILL be good - its our strikers who are key - one goal in three games now

Comment

Working...
                              X