Joey Barton take a bow my son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Barton take a bow my son

Joey was so good yesterday he was the outstanding player on the pitch, also along with the chief and Matty Phillips they were very good only thing Joey near to another suspension with 9 bookings

How many more bookings will suspend him?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

1 more I think 10 is another suspension

Comment

I checked the FA website which lists the players one caution away from suspension and Joey isn't on the list although I think this is more down to a lack of an update. The rules do however state that if by the second sunday of april the player hasn't received 10 bookings, they won't get suspended for it, the next amount is 15. Not that it will matter, if he doesn't get booked at Villa he most definitely will against Chelsea and the cut of date is inclusive of that match
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          I checked the FA website which lists the players one caution away from suspension and Joey isn't on the list although I think this is more down to a lack of an update. The rules do however state that if by the second sunday of april the player hasn't received 10 bookings, they won't get suspended for it, the next amount is 15. Not that it will matter, if he doesn't get booked at Villa he most definitely will against Chelsea and the cut of date is inclusive of that match
          Bloody hope you are right. Now it would be great to have Fer as well.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

If he does get a booking before the cut of point as its 10 bookings isn't it a 2 game ban as well?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              If he does get a booking before the cut of point as its 10 bookings isn't it a 2 game ban as well?
              Yep, the issue is that we have to play him against Villa. We cannot afford to miss out on him in that midfield. Perhaps Henry against chelsea if Barton avoids the ban as I wouldn't want to risk him there.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
              X