If we drop i know we must lose austin and caulker but could we keep fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we drop i know we must lose austin and caulker but could we keep fer

i could see him developing into another level of brilliance and possibley getting about 16 goals next season
    but would he play in the lower division
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Nae chance

Comment

shame

shame he could do well in the lower divisions
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I agree. To good for CCC though pal

Comment

Well he jumped ship from Norwich because they went down, so why would he stay with us??

Comment

Yeah but did he jump ship for London ? if London is where he wants to be then only C/Palace could be the one's if it's the premier and London imo

Comment

A Dutch international in the prime age of his career isn't going to play in the second division of English soccer. If no PL teams take him, surely he will get scooped up by a top flight international club.

Comment

I think we are certain to lose Austin and Fer but are likely to be stuck with Caulker.
                'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Doesn't it depend on their contracts. Austin doesn't have anything in is contract about going down, and I'm not sure Fer would be too keen on moving after going down with two different teams, perhaps he would want to prove himself.

Comment

Austin will go, he is a goal scorer and English and only has one year left on his contract, the others I would force to stay, it would do them no harm putting some roots down, to much moving around for Fer and Caulker, and to be fair to Caulker, I read an interview a few months back and he eluded to the same point, he is a west London lad, we might loan them to Brentford for the season?
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                    X