No announcement yet.

Zamora after new deal . LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give him a rolling contract renewing each month next season. He seems to up his game when he has a new deal to earn

Comment

thank u and goodbye at the end of the season bob

Comment

I would give him another one year but only put him on the bench as a replacement for an injured striker baring in mind we have two key strikers ahead of him.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Give him another year, gets important goals, i think if he never got the third we may have crumbled when they got one back.

Comment

Gets slated for being 'useless' but when you think about it he's always creating chances for us. I'd say he's also one of the hardest working players we have.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
              Gets slated for being 'useless' but when you think about it he's always creating chances for us. I'd say he's also one of the hardest working players we have.
              Agreed on this, he's been directly involved in 6 goals and has probably created numerous good chances for others. He's Someone who puts the team above himself and I'm happy he's here.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Agree, he puts in a shift but any new deal, if it happens, has to be on drastically reduced wages.

Think it's pretty clear when we signed him, we were dishing out bumper contracts & for most of his time at Rangers he's been poor. Typical case of playing better when new contract required. Will always be a Rangers legend after what he done at Wembley, but for me it's time to cut him loose.

Comment

Working...
                X