Mittals edge closer..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mittals edge closer..

Latest from the states is that Flavio wont contest whatever the League say next week and will sell a few % to the Mittals and we'll have a new Chairman (Paladini is Chairman of one part of the company and Briatore is the other).

Flavio will stay, but in the background as the Mittals want more control to protect the reputation...Flavio will become a minority shareholder. The ABC loan will be fully taken on by Amit.

So, we're looking at the Mittals joint owning the club with Bernie, Flavio as a major shareholder (much as Mittal is now) and Bhatia owning the ABC loan.

So, in a nutshell combining the two it's Amit/Mittal that own the majority of QPR.

Tis all upto Malwhinney now.

Lets see......
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

I'd be happy with that
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

My understanding is that Mittals are given first option on shares, its up to them to take them or bargain with him. Dependent on that, could lead to an outside buyer.

The rule on banning from sport is regards to being a "majority" shareholder, I do believe

Flavio will be just a lesser shareholder. But, agree expecting a league decision in the next 2 weeks
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Would love to see Flavio stay on in some capacity. He has come in for a lot of criticism but would be harsh if he had to leave just as things look as though there are starting to click into place.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
          Would love to see Flavio stay on in some capacity. He has come in for a lot of criticism but would be harsh if he had to leave just as things look as though there are starting to click into place.
          Whilst he isnt around funny enough

Comment

he might not be, but his money is...

no great fan of many of the things he has done, but credit where its due and all that...

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

Totaly agree with you sadly i belive we are a minority, flav is like marmite you either love him or hate him.
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
                Totaly agree with you sadly i belive we are a minority, flav is like marmite you either love him or hate him.
                I respect, even admire him.

However, I wouldn't want to work with him or him associated with my business

Comment

Just a small point as you quote the ABC loan.

The ABC loan was fully repaid and restructured with a loan from Flavio and Amit.

Which you now say will be fully taken on by Amit.

If all this happens then it must be excellent news for the club and supporters as it could have gone horribly wrong.

Comment

come on Lakshmi ,Amit you know you want to!!

Comment

I too would like flav to stay on board.

Comment

Get rid. The man is bad bad news
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                          Get rid. The man is bad bad news
                          Short memories...:what:

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                            he might not be, but his money is...

no great fan of many of the things he has done, but credit where its due and all that...
                            In a nutshell, well said.
                            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                              In a nutshell, well said.
                              Again, agreed - not to mention that none of the sponsors would have been here without him - and nor would Bernie, Amit, Mittal et al.
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X