Leroy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leroy

No points since he got injured? Coinscidence?

No, think you are spot on. When it happeneded, I knew it could cost us the place in the prem. sad when you think He eventually got the chance to play in his favourite position in midfield...
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

He probably played his best game for us at Sunderland.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Finally played behind the lone striker in 4231 at Sunderland meant he made a poor team play better. Thought at the time I'd have swapped the three points for him not being injured.

Comment

Was gutted like everyone else when got injured after finally being played in the right position!

Anyone have a idea when he is suppose to return!

Comment

Best midfielder we have by a country mile.

Play him to his strengths which is the no10.

To think I was arguing with a few because he was so called not 'tracking back', we really do have some clueless football fans supporting this club.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              Was gutted like everyone else when got injured after finally being played in the right position!

Anyone have a idea when he is suppose to return!
              Mid-April, I think.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Brilliant player, he was just coming good before he got injured. I don't think we will see him in a qpr shirt again
                You Rsssssss

Comment

He's due to return on the 25th of April.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    Brilliant player, he was just coming good before he got injured. I don't think we will see him in a qpr shirt again
                    Not if we go down, that's for sure

Comment

Real shame, he has had a couple of great games for us and Sunderland he was superb.

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        He'll go back to Norwich if they swap places with us....

Comment

From original suggestions, he is due back around the 10th of april, although it could be earlier.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Would love to keep him next season if we go down and build a team around him. Should offer him an incentive like stay with us and get us promoted then a nice pay rise if it happens.

Comment

What's really frustrating is we've got a core of good players, Leroy being one of them, and we've lost him at such a critical time. The fella is a game changer.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X