Vargas and Taarabt have to start every game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vargas and Taarabt have to start every game

We looked far more threatening on the attack when they came on. Them two along with Isla are on a different level than the rest. If it means we're more vulnerable defensively then so be it, we need goals and more opportunities. Hoofing to Bobby Z, missing the two/three golden opportunities we get every match and then conceding is getting a bit boring now.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

100 % - we have nothing to lose now - might as well have players on the pitch that can actually produce a attacking threat!!
    Unfortunately our problem is we are just such a unbalanced team and definitely so poor it won't make a difference!!

Comment

Totally agree we looked a better team when these two came on today.

Comment

exactly! bloody hell lets just go all out! Taarabt, Vargas and Isla are top players and can easily score and create chances for Austin. Troare is more of a threat then a so called winger named Toilet. Lets just put talented players around Austin and atleast we can go down fighting. This is just depressing atm.

Comment

They should of been starting many matches ago when fit

How HR or Ramsey did not realise this proves there is something deeply wrong how players are selected

Its shocking tbh

Comment

tarbs at home is a must

Comment

Taarabt came on and brought a new dimension to our play. Until we get fer back, he has to start. What I noticed was that Zamora and Austin switched up today and austin seemed to be setting zamora up more and more. If only vargas was there to use his pace, we may have seen a few goals.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

How HR or Ramsey did not realise this proves there is something deeply wrong how players are selected

Its shocking tbh
                Totally agree. It is almost certainly too late now, but it is the only hope left.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post

Its shocking tbh
                  Agreed, it was easy to see from the start of the season.

Comment

Thought Isla slotted in back at RB well!! why has he not been playing. Gives us an outlet going forwards too; talk about shooting ourselves in the foot not playing him

There are enough players who are good enough if there prepared and given the right game plan to get some wins but im out of faith they will be set up to do the business

Comment

I agree at least these players if they do turn up WILL create

Isla. Cualker. Onunha. Yun
                      Sandro. Barton
                      Phillips. Tarrabt. Vargas
                      Austin

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post

Sandro. Barton
                        Austin
                        Maybe Henry for Sandro, but that's how we should set up from now on.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Taarabt cannot give 100% in 90 mins
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post

Sandro. Barton
                            Austin
                            This is CLEARLY the team we should be playing.

Hoillett and Zamora should not be starting any more games for us.

Comment

Every dead dog in the street knows we should have been playing what little pace we have in 4231. But Ramsey knows less than a dead dog in a street. Nice one, Tone.

Comment

Working...
                              X