No announcement yet.

The XI who played the last 10 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely agree with everyone's sentiments!! We got nothing to lose and Taraabt and Vargas have that bit of quality we are lacking!!

Green

Isla ned caulker yun

Phillips Henry barton Vargas

Taraabt

Austin

You could away Taraabt and Vargas around but for me this needs to e the team until Fer or dunne come back!!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Would still love to see Austin, Fer, Vargas, Taarabt and Phillips in the same side. Would easily be the best attack in the mid table to lower half teams.
      Coupled with the worst defence in the league by a country mile. Maybe we would only lose games 5-4
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Completely agree with everyone's sentiments!! We got nothing to lose and Taraabt and Vargas have that bit of quality we are lacking!!

Green

Isla ned caulker yun

Phillips Henry barton Vargas

Taraabt

Austin

You could away Taraabt and Vargas around but for me this needs to e the team until Fer or dunne come back!!
        I think we could win a few games with that set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Only losers play 442. We always play 442. Or 451. The only game we've won was playing 4231. But, then, SUNDERLAND must be really, really s hit for us to take six points off them. Everyone on here knows Zamora shouldn't be playing. Everyone on here would play Vargas and Taarabt. The fact that Terry Connor is playing 442 with Zamora and the likes of SWP and Holliet demonstrates- more than his woeful record- that he isn't a manager of a football team.
          I agree. Why the hell is Ramsey still manager/ head coach in charge of the 1st team? He is clueless if he thinks Zamora Hoilett and SwP will win matches.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Coupled with the worst defence in the league by a country mile. Maybe we would only lose games 5-4
            Or win them 3-2.

Comment

I said this beforehand we either need to play a system that actually fits our squad (4-4-2) or just play a 2-1-7 and go all out attack. Obviously I don't expect the latter but we don't have anything more to lose we can only go upwards in terms of league position
              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Or win them 3-2.
                I used to be an optimist too mate but Rangers have knocked that out of me
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                X