Vargas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Don't think he's settled in London and also don't think he cares! Will be gone soon and never remembered
    This.

Comment

He's a striker who we've never played up front... is it any wonder we haven't seen the best of him...? One of his best attributes is brilliant movement and he is simply wasted on the right.

Comment

I hope at least Charlie, Eduardo and Adel feature. If we're winning buy a 2 goal margin then we should bring on Reece.

We need to try Charlie and Eduardo upfront, with Adel behind them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
          Agree about Vargas and still dont understand why he's never been played in his best position. Maybe that'll change this weekend...

Finishing practise from Charlie Austin, Eduardo Vargas, Adel Taarabt and Reece Grego-Cox captured in training ahead of #CRYvQPR.

didn't show the ones they missed ,or are they saving that for Saturday
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Funny one really.... when the Chileans first came here I thought they were the best thing about the whole squad (along with Austin). Really liked the way they linked up down the right, also Vargas offered a very attacking option to the side. But thats slowly gone to pot.... Although I still really rate Isla, just think its time to stick Vargas up top.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

he's never been prolific infront of goal but the way we play doesnt suit him.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

He's played out of position imo and deserves a chance up top!! He's not a rw but we all know Harry's tactics were somewhat questionable. We should of played phillips more and by blew 26 games into this season we should of seen Vargas and Austin played up top together.
                The only question I have on Vargas was his performances dropped a lot around the time of his first born. Very hard to judge a player from abroad first season so won't be to hard on him cons dieting he's played out of position most of the time. Would love to see him come of the bench for 20 -25 mins up top with Charlie necklace he makes some very decent runs and has that low centre of gravity which defenders hate playing against!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Eh??.... he never went anywhere!... started an attention seeking thread, then carried on posting.... strange 1 really!
                  I bet your misses can't wait to see you on a friday night, you really are a barrel of laughs!

Thanks for eventually giving us your opinion!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Eh??.... he never went anywhere!... started an attention seeking thread, then carried on posting.... strange 1 really!
                    You get used to it after a while

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      He's a striker who we've never played up front... is it any wonder we haven't seen the best of him...? One of his best attributes is brilliant movement and he is simply wasted on the right.
                      This. Typical Rangers.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I bet your misses can't wait to see you on a friday night, you really are a barrel of laughs!

Thanks for eventually giving us your opinion!
                        Oh hello I see oddball's back..... hey weare any chance of starting a thread titled "Im here to stay and Im going nowhere"

SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Working...
                        X