Faurlin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    When you are a gang of four, you really can't be saying stuff like that.
    Yeah has he not read the rules? Only non members of the gang of four can say stuff like that

Comment

Personally got a bit of time for vespa but his faurlin opinion is far too strong. The bloke has been a decent footballer for us and shown the commitment many haven't. I personally think some time away would do vesps the world of good. I don't see him as a grumpy old git like some will now view him as. Same could be said about v block needs some time off. He talks about Robinsons potential yet he has never seen the lad play. Warrants his own column in the sun newspaper with his footballing logic!
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Personally got a bit of time for vespa but his faurlin opinion is far too strong. The bloke has been a decent footballer for us and shown the commitment many haven't. I personally think some time away would do vesps the world of good. I don't see him as a grumpy old git like some will now view him as. Same could be said about v block needs some time off. He talks about Robinsons potential yet he has never seen the lad play. Warrants his own column in the sun newspaper with his footballing logic!
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

You back? thought you left? As far as Robinson goes i have heard some good stuff about the lad and that he has bags of potential. If you know otherwise then please say so? supposed to be a young gem of a player but i iwll bow down to your higher level of footballing knowledge if you tell me different mate

Comment

Some time away would do me the world of good ?
            you silly b ollocks ,thought you`d retired to kingston , either ways ,i ve missed your input ,
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              It was a joke based on this, slow down eh, my arris has totally gone now.
              http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...eel-twice.html
              PMs sorted

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger
                And when you've got Nasser agreeing with you, maybe it's you who needs to take a break weare? or are they the same person?
                Because I disagree with your opinion elsewhere, I must be causing people to have breakdowns and require time off? c'mon mate, grow up
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  I'm saying there are plenty of other playing staff leaving who we are happy to see the back end of. Faurlin isn't on big wages, I'm sure he would love to stay and he would bring heart to the club. He is built into the foundations of what we have achieved and he shouldn't be considered disposable. Either as a player or a coach, he has to stay on at this club.
                  how is he built into the foundations , just because he's been here a few years .i feel sorry that he's had bad injuries but the club owe him nothing he has been well paid whilst he's been out

Comment

Every thread i go in Nasser is having a row with someone!

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                      how is he built into the foundations , just because he's been here a few years .i feel sorry that he's had bad injuries but the club owe him nothing he has been well paid whilst he's been out

3 ACL injuries in 3 years...club would be mental to give him another contract. Doubt if his graft will hold out once he starts playing again.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Because I disagree with your opinion elsewhere, I must be causing people to have breakdowns and require time off? c'mon mate, grow up
                        Fair enough Nasser. that was uncalled for

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          He isn't owed anything but a player who is constantly working to recover from injuries, who really clearly wants to be playing and who is a talented player. He is the longest serving player at the club and is a ranger before all else. I have spoken to him personally in the past, prior to his first injury and he spoke so highly of the club that you could tell he really felt attachment to it. One would call him a fan. I'm sure he will come back, be it as a coach or a player and he will again put his heart into each performance. Apparently though, when someone does that, they are a drain on resources and when they don't do it, they are a drain on resources so I don't know what more he can do for you.

Comment

He isn't owed anything but a player who is constantly working to recover from injuries, who really clearly wants to be playing and who is a talented player. He is the longest serving player at the club and is a ranger before all else. I have spoken to him personally in the past, prior to his first injury and he spoke so highly of the club that you could tell he really felt attachment to it. One would call him a fan. I'm sure he will come back, be it as a coach or a player and he will again put his heart into each performance. Apparently though, when someone does that, they are a drain on resources and when they don't do it, they are a drain on resources so I don't know what more he can do for you.
                            should just walk away inmo

Comment

He was a decent midfielder before his injury but i just cant understand the love. I assume the bloke must be extremely grateful (and a bit embarrassed) to the club to have paid him millions over the last 3 years while he recuperates. Give him a pay per game contract as it is highly likely he is going to break down again or better still dont waste a space in the squad on someone with his injury record. Think the club learned its lesson with Keiron Dyer.

Comment

• Faurlin deserves loyalty tbh. Give him a pay as u play contract and try and get him fit. HAve to say I think he's finished though.

Comment

Working...
                                X