Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Director of football. Gianni or Ferdinand?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hertford Hoop
    W12 Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 15998

    #16
    Originally posted by ScottJonesy
    Serious question, who would you rather?
    Have you taken a penalty under Sir Les's reign? Serious question
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

    Comment

    • Kirill
      W12 Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 19359

      #17
      Originally posted by Hertford Hoop
      Have you taken a penalty under Sir Les's reign? Serious question
      Oh dear
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

      http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

      How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

      Comment

      • Shania
        C Club
        • Apr 2010
        • 23699

        #18
        Originally posted by californiahoop
        What was the name of the left back we had back then, top quality, Eastern european I think? Everyone has s£it buys but he brought in fairly good players while here, Adel, loans like Kyle Walker and I do believe he nearly got Bale in on loan but BAE got injured.

        A bit of a shady character, yes, but he had contacts!
        Dusko Tosic.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

        Comment

        • MYU
          Administrator
          • Mar 2009
          • 43466

          #19
          One thing's for sure, we wouldn't have paid over paid in wages.

          Comment

          • californiahoop
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 4932

            #20
            Originally posted by MYU
            One thing's for sure, we wouldn't have paid over paid in wages.
            Yep!
            Kept the faith!

            Comment

            • klonk
              Silver Seat
              • May 2011
              • 2401

              #21
              at the mo' ferdinand... jury still out

              (no fee tickets yet...? sorry)

              Comment

              • californiahoop
                Silver Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 4932

                #22
                Originally posted by klonk
                at the mo' ferdinand... jury still out

                (no fee tickets yet...? sorry)
                Over the next few years he will pick up the knowledge and contacts, GP had global contacts. People should always remember that without GP, we could easily be Pompey.
                Kept the faith!

                Comment

                Working...