Recent Improvement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Improvement

First of all I would like to say how pleased I am with the recent performances and results from the team.

You could put this down to many factors:

- The signing of Ben Watson.
    - JM finally deciding what his best 11 is and sticking with it.
    - The return to form/fitness of Rowan Vine and Akos Buzsacky.
    - The team adapting to JM's tactics and starting to gel.

One other key factor which may or may not be the reason behind our recent improvement is the abscence of Flavio Briatore. Obviously we have all heard comments from previous managers about Flavio's interference with on the field matters and rumours of Flavios negative influence on other people at the club. Could the abscence of Flavio Briatore be the real reason behind our recent return to form?

I feel all the above has played a part. You don't get instant results on the pitch when the whole training regime and on field tactics are changed. This is why we need stability and whether or not some feel Madge is the man, he needs to be given a fair chance at it. So far, so good under him though. Ben Watson has also made a fantastic impact and he and Rowlands are a huge factor in our good form as is the return of Buzz's great form. He is one of the the best in the league at what he does and deserves to be playing in a successful team at last. Let's hope this is a sign of things to come.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Totally agree with all of that Benny!

Comment

Working...
      X